Advice

hi guys.

This is my first post on this forum.Im after some advice on how to get my soon to be wife to england.I no i have to try an get her a visa an its not easy but can any1 tell me when i should start applying an how long it takes.Im going back on december 7th to marry nok an due to come back in april am i giving myself enough time to apply an hopefully get her a vias an can any1 tell me does it matter that i live with my mother.

please advise as im at my wits end.

From application to decision takes about 5 working days.

You have to show you have a proper relationship.

She has an invitation to stay in UK with accommodation.

She or you have enough finances for the trip.

Most important that she is going to return to Thailand at the end of the trip.

Does she have property , family, a job, a car ,motorbike? Anything that will show she will return.

Info here.

http://www.britishembassy.gov.uk/servlet/F...d=1065714374894

Hi there

scouser yes i will be trying to apply for a settlement visa for my soon

to be wife.Have reed some of the threads an would like to ask you or any one that can some advice

Q1.Does it matter that i have only now nok for 4.5months.We meet in december 17th in samui spent christmas together an a lot of time after that.I returned to the uk in april an have been in contact ever since i will return in dcember to marry nok in all will have none her for 1 year will the embassy frown on this.AM I WASTING MY TIME APPLYING FOR VISA FOR.

Q2.I currently live with my mother will this go against me when applying for settlement visa.

Q3.Does it matter that i only get an average of 750.00 pounds to 1500.00 per month for my job that is all my own money as i dont have any bills to pay or rent.my boss has said my job is safe an will give me a letter to say so.

Q4.How easy is it to marry in thailand an can i get afformation to marry typed up here in the uk an get it verified in thailand or do i have to get afformation from embassy.

Q5.Does any one no of a good immergration adviser as i have look on inertnet an seen a few but am just a bit cautious to part with my money.

sorry this being so long its my first time doing any think like this.