Teaching Vacancy - Urgent

johnfb

I need for my international school in Bangkok for September 2008 a teacher of psychology capable of teaching to AS/A level. Teacher must be qualified and ideally have experience of the UK curriculum. The teacher should be able to teach English and drama as second subjects. Send me a PM with details.

Employers that have an "urgent" need for an employee are employers that do not treat their employees very well. The only exception is if the incumbent has died.

Not necessarily. Perhaps a new application being recruited from overseas got cold feet or a better offer. It does happen! The is recruitment for the new year so it sounds probably. It doesn't sound like someone is leaving mid-contract and doing a runner. Pity its not for a maths job I might be interested:)

A rather bitter reply Allane. We have an urgent need because the teacher that was a new appointment DID get cold feel and pulled out giving me only 3 weeks to find a replacement. Not all employers are bad.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I need for my international school in Bangkok for September 2008 a teacher of psychology capable of teaching to AS/A level. Teacher must be qualified and ideally have experience of the UK curriculum. The teacher should be able to teach English and drama as second subjects. Send me a PM with details.

I am a British citizen currently in Thailand. I have studied psychology academically for 8 years and have a Bsc in Psychology. I have 10 monthes experience teaching English in South East Asia and 3 monthes teaching adults business English. I have spent a great deal of time in S E Asia and believe that my skills would suit the position.

My teaching strategy involves promoting personal growth and encouraging students to have self belief in their learning capabilities. Extra curricular activities that I have participated in have included expression throught the arts, and would feel confident to teach both drama and English also.

Regards Becky Konewko