Would You Cheat On Your Partner?

medicinebox

Not fair really to ask us this question as you don't have a partner.What shall I say? as my partner is a TV member too :o Ok just to please him ,I will have to say no I will never cheat as I love him too much :D But honestly, I will never cheat. But men are different species aren't they? They will cheat,given the chance.

I have never cheated on my "wife" of 5 years. Before we were married, I cheated on her once only. That was during my stag night when I was out on the town and got a soapy massage. I am glad I did as I had never had one before and would always have been wondering what it was like. Blooody fantastic! :o I wish I had discovered them when I first came to Thailand. I must admit I have been tempted, but not often, but the consequences are too bad if she found out. If I did it once, I would continue to do it. I have some friends and met a lot of guys who are married to Thai woman and say, "she doesn't mind", "Thai men do it", "it's accepted here". I say, "<deleted> off, off course it hurts her!!", or "you are in for a nasty shock my friend, don't say I didn't warn you!"

Define cheat? I have been out a couple of times to a girly bar and have a girl sit on my knee, stroking my leg and the like. A one off is not cheating in my book. If I went to these places evry month, or week, that would be cheating, even though no sex took place.

You must respect your partner. If not, don't expect any in return!

You must respect your partner. If not, don't expect any in return!

Spot on Neeranam. Fidelity isn't about sex, fidelity is about respecting your partner and having concern for their emotions and well-being. If you cheat it just shows that the relationship isn't important to you and neither is the person.

I have never cheated and never would. If the relationship had degraded to the point that I wanted to cheat then I would just get a divorce. Without trust and respect a relationship is worthless.

Agree with the trust scenario. My ex g/f of 9 years would regularly disappear for a month or more at a time. I knew she'd gone to Germany. She never did let me see her passport, just got violent and defensive when asked.

While she was away, I reckoned anybody was free game and didn't see why she was so upset if she found out on her return. Thankfully, that relationship is now over.

I would never cheat on the current g/f. We've been together for a year and I know a good thing when I've got it.

Hmmm.........Does a bear shit in the woods?

It's surprising to see so many 'decent folk' on the board.

Sorry to say but I cheated last week and I've already lined up someone for tomorrow and God willing(?) I'll be doing this until I die. (Hopefully of old age!)

I didn't choose Thailand for the som tam!!!!!