Vietnam In The 60's

mijan24

My own photos of this era of my life have long gone, changing wives, countries and all of that is not conducive to retaining old keepsakes, even the memories dim somewhat these days. So fortunately or unfortunately depends how you look at it an old mate sent me the following -

SOUTH VIETNAM 1965-1975. vnrozier's photos and notes of the Vietnam War. Stories about the soldiers and people I met, the girls I loved and the roads I travelled.

> http://vnpersonalwar.blogspot.com/

It came via the normal convulted channels - South Austrealia to Bulamacow in NSW to Queensland via Western Australia and on to Thailand so I thought some may enjoy the scenes of yesteryear.

PS: My thoughts about receiving the above was "Fortunately" thank you to Bulamacow and the author Xnrozier.

Thanks for the blog. It brought back lots of memories from my time in RSVN in the late '60's. The Vietnam of my time and today is thankfully world's apart. I wish the people there a long, healthy and peaceful life.

Edited by farang prince

Thanks for the blog. It brought back lots of memories from my time in RSVN in the late '60's. The Vietnam of my time and today is thankfully world's apart. I wish the people there a long, healthy and peaceful life.

spoken from my heart Prince!