Who Banned Tornado?

davethailand

Come on own up, who was it?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Posters unite!

Free the victims of the oppressive TV regime!

Stroll,

You may be the next victim. A pre-emptive strike may be called for in your case also. Nobody is safe.

Begs was banned, changed his name to Bulldog, told a friendly mod in confidence and was banned minutes later.

A sin bin would be a good idea and fun also, a total ban without explanation is no fun at all, and a sin bin would also be good fun for Admins.

The sin Bin could be a section of the Forum where Mods can send posters for 7 days, where other sinners can post and other non sinners can join in.

Total Bans do nothing in my opinion, people get banned, change names and are back in 2 minutes. :o

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh here we go again , thaivisa at his best :o

Like i said before in another thread, who moderates the moderators?

I suggested george put logging on modding action so at least they could find out who and why.

Telling the community why is a common curtesy but nobody here seems to understand that.

Maybe their could be a system where a mods receives more then a 100 negative opinions form different people is no mod anymore. Just to put their buttons on the other side for a while.

I think the banned list is over 2000 members now :D

Well considering the only people with the power to ban are the admins, all the other mods only have the power to remove posting rights (suspend, not ban). Checking over Tornys account, hes not been suspended and theres nothing to say hes banned either... So its a mystery to me.

... and it wasnt me...

Well considering the only people with the power to ban are the admins, all the other mods only have the power to remove posting rights (suspend, not ban). Checking over Tornys account, hes not been suspended and theres nothing to say hes banned either... So its a mystery to me.

... and it wasnt me...

I said to Torn that there is no way that you would have suspended/banned him Wolfie.No way I said.

Its getting a bit old now, I have also been banned from the nick I had earlier "why". Now I am just "turkey" waiting around for the next chop.

Dear mods, how you have handled this has been ridiculous. I have been told it was Huski, I am not sure, nor do I really care at this point.

Give a reason why I was banned and so be it, be men!

No on else on this forum knows why I should of been banned, maybe I crossed a line??? who knows.

Being a bloke with a few bucks, I will now go and register a new forum and join here again and pm everyone the new url - Lets keep playing games and see who wins! :o

Its getting a bit old now, I have also been banned from the nick I had earlier "why". Now I am just "turkey" waiting around for the next chop.

Dear mods, how you have handled this has been ridiculous. I have been told it was Huski, I am not sure, nor do I really care at this point.

Give a reason why I was banned and so be it, be men!

No on else on this forum knows why I should of been banned, maybe I crossed a line??? who knows.

Being a bloke with a few bucks, I will now go and register a new forum and join here again and pm everyone the new url - Lets keep playing games and see who wins!  :o

Whats the point of doing that.

George lets them do their own thing, and doesn't take responsibility any more, which is fine, but you're right. Most are a bit sooky. Asia Expats is not much better but at least you don't get kicked for using large words.

I used to think it would be good if the mod who did the kicking justified it and identified himself. They used to. Now with the new mods, they just do it and slink off. I must admit I did once get told why I got kicked. It made no sense of course, outside that several words were quite large, the mod responsible just did it.

Ahh well. TiTV

I got to admit with being with Turkey on this, the mods here are <deleted> and ban whoever the fuk they like, yep i am willing to take a ban with Turkey cos of these stupid fuks, when will admin and mods learn to be fair? not in our fuking lifetime....

well this is the reason I was given.

I see you havent said anything Huski, you pissweak fool.

BTW, I asked why I was banned on the bear pit, which George owns. I couldnt acces the bear pit, so I did it here.

Why after 1 week since I posted it am I banned now - your a goose Huski!

"I have checked into things and discovered you were making complaints about Bear Pit moderation on this forum. One warning by george, a second post on that subject followed by a ban by Huski. He states he sent you a pm to inform you.

Maybe a grovelling pm to george might be a better idea than registering new nicks! Sure to get their goat! "

BTW - you cant acces the bear pit after banning so how could I read you PM. George also stated on forum support that he would look into it - that was all, there wasnt a warning given to me at all - so wht the <deleted> are you going on about! :o

but thanks for the PM mate. :D anoymouse of course :D

BTW, I was banned from the bear pit for nothing out of the prdinary as well. I have been very quiet over there and all the posters know it. You ###### forget that you only have a forum becuase of about 30 posters who post a lot.

Diablo should of banned over on the pit himself. He is probably just another pedo you have hired anyway!.

Come on Mods, I've been browsing around on other forums and firstly i'm not impressed, thai visa is miles in front but they are all slagging this forum off for being too strict and ban happy.

I agree in keeping thai visa free of all the idiots (like the one that pissed me off yesterday) but some of the long term members here (although near the mark at times) are the one that make the forum enjoyable, I've had a great laugh this week on here and the power this forum has is a great, ie- meet ups and get togethers.

If someone is to be banned then could'nt it be done in an upfront way rather than a mysterious way?

Just my small opinion

hmmmm, It seems Dr_Pat_pong wins <deleted> of the year, well his best mate IT_Manager was thrown out of the country for his indescrections, we all know what these Aussies are like.

In terms of visa advice/information, Dr PP is probably the most useful contributor to this forum.

It's the other moderators who are totally useless.

I got to admit with being with Turkey on this, the mods here are <deleted> and ban whoever the fuk they like, yep i am willing to take a ban with Turkey cos of these stupid fuks, when will admin and mods learn to be fair? not in our fuking lifetime....

Thanks for that mate.

This is my last post as Im getting pissed off for what? a couple of <deleted>?!

It was you Huski, so own up, have a post - go on.

Ill be anonymouse on the next meet anyway. carry on!

After some behind the scenes discussion, Tornado is now back online. Turkey is about to be suspended for having more than one nick.

Please try to keep it down lads. Some mods & Admin have sore heads, best not to upset them. OK??