Who Banned Tornado?

davethailand

Come on own up, who was it?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is meant as a joke mods so please don't punish me. :D

Us members were wondering who could of done this terrible deed? :o

Were gonna vote on it and whoever gets the most votes has to front the bill on the next meetup. :D

(I think Huski should pay anyway as he did'nt show up last night) :D

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is meant as a joke mods so please don't punish me. :D

Us members were wondering who could of done this terrible deed? :o

Were gonna vote on it and whoever gets the most votes has to front the bill on the next meetup. :D

(I think Huski should pay anyway as he did'nt show up last night) :D

Somebody voted for "blank" :D

I have been arguing privatly with IanmaiC for a few days now, it has got a little heated from time to time, but I am happy to say have had no petulant orsly banning behavior from him at all, all in all a grudging respect. So I must defend the man in question, the behavior you describe seems out of character.

QUOTE(dr_Pat_Pong @ 2004-11-14 13:51:13)

QUOTE(penzman @ 2004-11-14 13:48:27)

I was with Arafat at the time.

And I was with him. We are trying to get off with Missus Arafat and the billions.

Are you 2 Mods going off topic by any chance?

...and hijacking the thread for their politics. The two need a 'vacation'.

Dead serious!

With these banning-stories I feel like in a kindergarden.

Not knowing the 'Why' makes it more childish.

So would be helpful to learn the who and why, perhaps than members can understand and learn what to do and not to do.

Well i have just read through the last 20 posts by Tornado and personaly i think there must have been a mistake.

There is nothing in those posts what-so-ever to warrent even a warning never mind a ban.

The person that banned him should hold there hands up and addmit they have made a mistake. Reverse the ban and no harm done.

Noodles.

P.S. the possibility of the above happening IMHO are about ZERO but i hope i am wrong.

Well i have just read through the last 20 posts by Tornado and personaly i think there must have been a mistake.

There is nothing in those posts what-so-ever to warrent even a warning never mind a ban.

The person that banned him should hold there hands up and addmit they have made a mistake. Reverse the ban and no harm done.

Noodles.

P.S. the possibility of the above happening IMHO are about ZERO but i hope i am wrong.

way eye mun :o thanks, I thought so too!

It wasn't me.

I have never heard of the guy until today, when someone was asking where he is.

Top Mod you are then , which posters have you heard of ?

Oh go on ban me again ( it was you last time I believe....)

:o

I am innocent.

Ha! That's what they all say. :D

Don't worry Doc, I'll hold off any lynching mob until you're safely out of the country. :D

I also wandered back through Tornado's recent posts and found nothing out of line. Tornado has usually been a reserved, occasionally funny, thoughtful poster. As a member of this nebulous community, and an active participant, it would have been proper to drop a line with some idea of the offense. I am unable to judge the moderators decision as the offending post could have been deleted but I am able to judge the moderators craven and unreasonable anonymity to what may possibly be an unreasonable block.

Go ahead and block me. If thats the game then I will take my toys and go home.

so there