Internet Tv Olympics And American Football

Mrjlh

For those interested, you can watch a lot of free TV including the Olympics and American Football on your computer via the Internet. I just watched the SF/Raiders football game and now the Olympics USA women's Soccer game which is on now. if you do a Google search look for TVUPLAYER. Download it and go from there. It's not perfect but it does have many TV stations that use the Internet to transmit their programming. It has different languages besides English and Chinese, you just need to do a little experimentation to see what's available. Good luck.

Thailand, Olympics and poor TV coverage of a lot of major events is not surprising, but there are some alternatives. Check out this website that gives you lots of alternatives, many of which I have checked out, it is hit and miss if you can get anything. But it is something.

alley insider dot com

There are several related articles to this one on the site. Take a look around.

I have a TTT 3Mb connection and was able to have 3 simultaneous feeds at the same time with descent quality.

If you are a U.S. basketball fan you might be able to get some coverage on veetle.com

Also if you are looking for a good olympics schedule, this is the best one that I have found!!

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2008/08...TRACKER.html?hp

Good Luck

Edited by anuban

For those interested, you can watch a lot of free TV including the Olympics and American Football on your computer via the Internet. I just watched the SF/Raiders football game and now the Olympics USA women's Soccer game which is on now. if you do a Google search look for TVUPLAYER. Download it and go from there. It's not perfect but it does have many TV stations that use the Internet to transmit their programming. It has different languages besides English and Chinese, you just need to do a little experimentation to see what's available. Good luck.

While I don't know how you knew about the SF/Raiders game unless you luckily stumbled across it, thanks for the heads up on this. At the very least, it is great to watch news from the US other than CNN.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Don't download TVU player. It hijacks your com and plays commercials, without starting it. It isn't easy to remove by usual methods. STAY AWAY!!!!

I just did some research on this. Cnet.com gives this program some good reviews. One user says this program initially looks like it hijacks your system, but really does not.

I'm going to move this over to the Internet, computers, communication, technology forum. Maybe some of the techies over there can help us out?

//Moved//