Looking For A Good Connection To Cmu (chiangmai)

niller74

I am looking for a good connection to CMU. It could be to ether Computer Science or Computer Engineering.

Where I come from you normally would just go to the faculty and meet with an appointed student, who would then help you onwards.

The reason I am looking is cause I would like to hire a student for a few hours a week for some small projects.

Are you looking for software only hardware only development or a combination? Also, can you describe the project (unless you don't want to publicize it)? I'm going to move this to the CM forum (but leaving a link in the Computer forum) for local input.

Are you looking for software only hardware only development or a combination? Also, can you describe the project (unless you don't want to publicize it)? I'm going to move this to the CM forum (but leaving a link in the Computer forum) for local input.

It is a little bit of both. I have a company that make embedded solutions for a range of different platforms. Primarily for routers and firewalls.

We are looking at different markets too, but for this project we need a tech. with good knowledge in networking. Experience with Unix/Linux is required as well as basic understanding of programming.

For a more complete list of requirements please PM me.