Batch Scanning Photos In Cm?

lifemagic

I have a box of about 200ish photos I want to scan. Is there a cybercafe with a flatbed that would let me do it myself? I'm pretty geeky and could pick up the software easy enough. Obviously, I don't expect it to be free.

In other words, did anyone notice a cybercafe where the scanner is next to the customer computer, rather than the usual behind the counter affair, then I could go there and see if I could negociate a price for its use per hour.

Thanks.

Look for a small Thai style copy shop that has a internet café

There are quit a few around CMU.

I think you will find a few that would let you accomplish your task for a small cost.

Flat bed scanners are pretty cheap and common.

Immediately past the canal rd going to Doi Suteph there is a 7-11 on the right. go past it and do a u turn.

Go up that soi a couple of kilos and there are two small Thai places as I have described. (Look for there copiers out front)They have always helped me complete my tasks.

I bet they have a scanner, but I am not 100% sure

They were both very inexpensive for copies, prints and computer time.

Labor is probably even less.

Bring your memory stick

Good luck

Brilliant. I'll try and check it out tomorrow. Thank you.

I have to do the scanning myself, even if the labour _is_ cheap. The pics are me fifteen years ago with more hair and less fat ... and I can do without any giggling and looking me up and down and laughing!

I'll post whatever I find.

On Suthep Road, across from CMU, there are lots of print and copy shops. I use the last one on the left just across from the CMU gate. Nice people, good equipment (probably have a scanner), cheap...

You can also buy a decent scanner for 2000 baht

Good luck, WJ

ps - i am sure no one believes your reason for not wanting the staff to see your pics. C'mon, tell us the real reason! Show us the pics!!!

Thank you, again.

I couldn't get away today/tomorrow, as it turns out.

But I'm booked in for Grace (dentists) next week, so will be over that way. Should be able to combine, now I know the places to look.

I'll post my findings.

---

The pictures are legit!