Olympics On Pattaya Tv -

kedawi

i notice the chinese won their forst gold medal yesterday.........in weight-lifting

according to Mr Miller the woman in question won by lifting 54 kilos with her snatch......well I think she certainly deserves a medal for that!

i expect we'll have to wait till after the watershed to watch the replay though!

The newswires report that the Thai weightlifter Prapawadee Jaroenrattanatarakoon has won the gold medal in the "clean and jerk" competition. I've been waiting to hear the editorial comments on this piece of information. There are certainly lots of venues where this event is practiced regularly here in LOS.

Sorry...couldn't resist it.

Edited by Groongthep

The newswires report that the Thai weightlifter Prapawadee Jaroenrattanatarakoon has won the gold medal in the "clean and jerk" competition. I've been waiting to hear the editorial comments on this piece of information. There are certainly lots of venues where this event is practiced regularly here in LOS.

You should have resisted, because it ain't funny.

Let's give the 52.5kg Thai weightlifter some credit here. She's just won the gold medal for her weight class. They don't give out individual medals for the clean & jerk, but the combined total of the clean & jerk and snatch.

Her result:

Snatch: 95kg

Clean & Jerk: 126kg (new Olympic record)

Total: 221kg (1st place and gold medal)

It would be funny to watch you try to lift that weight. That's not far off 300 lbs.

Edited by tropo

She also chenged her name to get to the Olympics - a fortune teller told her to get the longest name in the book and she would achieve great things.

(I don't suppose her previous name started with 'Mister') :o

Let's give the 52.5kg Thai weightlifter some credit here. She's just won the gold medal for her weight class. They don't give out individual medals for the clean & jerk, but the combined total of the clean & jerk and snatch.

Her result:

It would be funny to watch you try to lift that weight. That's not far off 300 lbs.

Geezus..lighten up and get a sense of humor. Perhaps you should have read the OP in this thread, it's not serious and neither was I. There is a whole thread in the General Topics forum congatulating Prapawadee Jaroenrattanatarakoon on her gold medal. Thai weightlifter wins gold medal BTW, it would not be funny to watch me try to lift that weight as I'm sure my colon would be hanging out my @$$ if I did.

Are you refering to the alternative Olympics down soi 6?

Her result:

Geezus..lighten up and get a sense of humor. Perhaps you should have read the OP in this thread, it's not serious and neither was I. There is a whole thread in the General Topics forum congatulating Prapawadee Jaroenrattanatarakoon on her gold medal. Thai weightlifter wins gold medal BTW, it would not be funny to watch me try to lift that weight as I'm sure my colon would be hanging out my @$$ if I did.

Geezus...like anyone, I find some things amusing and some not. Having to bring a female snatch into the joke lost me on this one. I can find such purile jokes on any Pattaya sex forum. On the other hand, what I find funny you may not, but thanks for taking the time to voice your opinion...I was expecting someone to chime in as you did.

Geezus..lighten up and get a sense of humor.

...I was expecting someone to chime in as you did.

Note to Groong.... don't feed the tropo... he does 'roids.

Edited by NanLaew