Where Is Iammaic?

chonabot

...off topic slightly, I must say Darknight your honey of an avatar is outrageously gorgeously shaggable.:D Who is she??

I wish i knew Jackrussel, i wish i knew :wub::)

I'm highly surprised no one here knows!

Darknight, your Avatar is of the hot Brazilian Model and Victoria Secret Model Adriana Lima!

Birth Place: Salvador, Brazil

Date of Birth: June 12th, 1981

Heritage: Afro-Caribbean, French, Portuguese

Famous for: Model and spokeswoman for Guess?, Victoria's Secret, XOXO, Armani Jeans.

Yes, Alot of Brazilian women are HOT! I dearsay moreso than even ( Narachon looks around... :o ) Thai women !

:D

If Brazil wasn't so crime ridden, I'd probably go there instead of Thailand! :D

But getting back to the topic, I'm still haven't gotten a clear answer yet, has Iammiac been banned or what? :(

Yeah, cheers Narachon. Just ran a quick Goggle Images...Phoarrr..Stonkin' mate...Stonkin'. Perhaps we should all have miss Lima as our avatar??-_-

Relevance to the thread being that Darknight's avatar is far superior to MaiC's.

Someone told me that MaiC's was a pic of himself, and having seen a pic of the lad ( maybe lad ) on a Davethailand post, I'd be wondering. Wondering a lot :D

Is that even an American military uniform he has on? Looks more British to me, but I'm not really up on such things...

Walter Mitty was much more a realist :)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...off topic slightly, I must say Darknight your honey of an avatar is outrageously gorgeously shaggable.:D Who is she??

I wish i knew Jackrussel, i wish i knew :wub::)

I'm highly surprised no one here knows!

Darknight, your Avatar is of the hot Brazilian Model and Victoria Secret Model Adriana Lima!

Birth Place: Salvador, Brazil

Date of Birth: June 12th, 1981

Heritage: Afro-Caribbean, French, Portuguese

Famous for: Model and spokeswoman for Guess?, Victoria's Secret, XOXO, Armani Jeans.

Yes, Alot of Brazilian women are HOT! I dearsay moreso than even ( Narachon looks around... :o ) Thai women !

:D

If Brazil wasn't so crime ridden, I'd probably go there instead of Thailand! :D

But getting back to the topic, I'm still haven't gotten a clear answer yet, has Iammiac been banned or what? :(

Yeah, cheers Narachon. Just ran a quick Goggle Images...Phoarrr..Stonkin' mate...Stonkin'. Perhaps we should all have miss Lima as our avatar??-_-

Relevance to the thread being that Darknight's avatar is far superior to MaiC's.

Someone told me that MaiC's was a pic of himself, and having seen a pic of the lad ( maybe lad ) on a Davethailand post, I'd be wondering. Wondering a lot :D

Is that even an American military uniform he has on? Looks more British to me, but I'm not really up on such things...

Walter Mitty was much more a realist :)

And yes IamMaiC and he ??? ( he does look bent )and his alter ego's have left us (at least for now)

To Mr. Ajarn,   I am a Thai Female who lives in the US and I was reading this thread.   I am answering your question,  The man in the Uniform is definately American Military.

He's kinda cute   :D

Jenn

Welcome back IaMaiC/Jenn. :o

Err... My question is... is he worth the bandwith at all?

Just in case he's reading this.. StudlySteve.... Lots of people here don't like you. And from your bloody thread, you said you would leave the forum if you got some Yes Answers. Are you going to keep your promise?

To Mr. Ajarn,   I am a Thai Female who lives in the US and I was reading this thread.   I am answering your question,  The man in the Uniform is definately American Military.

Jenn

Welcome back IaMaiC/Jenn. :D

My thoughts, also. Wonder if he can do the voice, too? :o

Jenn

Sorry, I don't know what this "MaiC" did. But I am not the same person.

The man in the Uniform is definately American Military.

Jenn

IaMaiC, other banned members don't immediately return blatantly blowing away their cover as to who they used to be. You......You're about as subtle as a fart in a two-man submarine.

To Mr. Ajarn,  I am a Thai Female who lives in the US and I was reading this thread.  I am answering your question,  The man in the Uniform is definately American Military.

He's kinda cute  :o

Jenn

What a coincidence. You're in Florida too. We'll learn to live without you.

The man in the Uniform is definately American Military.

Jenn

Welcome back IaMaiC/Jenn. :D

IaMaiC, other banned members don't immediately return blatantly blowing away their cover as to who they used to be. You......You're about as subtle as a fart in a two-man submarine.

Or even a fart in a phone box. He / she / it left us :o