Visa Run To Denpasar

The embassy in Kuala Lumpur has issued a 90 day visa to me the last two times I have applied for a 1 year multiple entry non-immigrant B visa - which I had previously held.

I am thinking about Bali since I will be there next week for business.

I read a post in mangosauce from March 2004 when that office first opened and it was a bother for the guy who was applying - he did not get the visa he applied for... too many bureaucratic and administrative hurdles it seems.

Perhaps by now the situation has improved... anyone know about this.

Thanks.

The embassy in Kuala Lumpur has issued a 90 day visa to me the last two times I have applied for a 1 year multiple entry non-immigrant B visa - which I had previously held.

I am thinking about Bali since I will be there next week for business.

I read a post in mangosauce from March 2004 when that office first opened and it was a bother for the guy who was applying - he did not get the visa he applied for... too many bureaucratic and administrative hurdles it seems.

Perhaps by now the situation has improved... anyone know about this.

Thanks.

No recent posts on any non B successes in Bali; but you could try contacting them directly for requirements/options. I am sure that I have read a post about them being very helpful there.

ROYAL THAI CONSULATE

Jl. Puputan Raya Renon No. 81

Denpasar Bali

Indonesia

Phone : +62361263310

Mobile : +628164724466

Office Hours : 09.00 - 12.00, 13.30 - 16.00 hours

However, it is in fact still possible to get one year multiple entry non immigrant B visas in KL, but you need the right paperwork and a special stamp in your work permit.

Check this thread for details. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?s=...t&p=2071351