Main Street To Chaloklum Advances

ham

the street is now completed until the top of the hill looking towards Chaloklum. Specially for the "Samuians" :D ....the street is not closed. just no traffic at all :o

i'm just wondering if they have the budget to do it until Chaloklum, still some km's to do!

post-56008-1218791669_thumb.jpg

The quality of the road looks excellent. I use this road everyday when on the island. Has construction begun on the remainder of the road into Chaloklum?

the street is now completed until the top of the hill looking towards Chaloklum. Specially for the "Samuians" :D ....the street is not closed. just no traffic at all :o

i'm just wondering if they have the budget to do it until Chaloklum, still some km's to do!

post-56008-1218791669_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Spike, especially for you :o

it was a beautiful day today and I went on a little photo tour in the north. Here the actual state of the super highway to chaloklum. The building site on the hill over Maehad remains the same, except little work has been done on the wood as you can see on the picture, otherwise no progress on this huge site so far. World's End still closed too :D

It is quiet on the island

post-56008-1225544152_thumb.jpgpost-56008-1225544173_thumb.jpg

post-56008-1225544197_thumb.jpgpost-56008-1225544219_thumb.jpg