I Need A Bed For A Toddler - 16 Months Old

nudnik

I don't want nor need to spend a fortune and I don't need anything fancy. I want something with sides on it to give my girl a sense of comfort and it shouldn't be too high off the floor. Has anyone seen anything like this and where would you buy it?

I don't want nor need to spend a fortune and I don't need anything fancy. I want something with sides on it to give my girl a sense of comfort and it shouldn't be too high off the floor. Has anyone seen anything like this and where would you buy it?

You don't need any special bed actually. Just get a normal single bed and buy the portable bed rail. I've used it for both of my girls and they're a good solution cos you can fit them into any beds.

You should be able to find it at toys r us in bangkok I think or you might try finding them at shops for toddlers accessories. Here are some bed rails examples. Mine's not exactly the same but they work just as well.

bed%20rail%2003100.jpg

bedrail2.jpg

http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images...ail-folding.jpg

http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images...ft-bed-rail.jpg

They have some Thai style cots in places like Carrefour and Tesco that might do. And I think I might have seen a Farang style cot in one of them.

The best place used to be Brown Farm but that seems to have disappeared unless someone knows where it's now located?

They have some Thai style cots in places like Carrefour and Tesco that might do. And I think I might have seen a Farang style cot in one of them.

The best place used to be Brown Farm but that seems to have disappeared unless someone knows where it's now located?

Brown farm has closed down. Now they are located in Bangkok solely. There's one at Central World Bangkok.

Brown farm has closed down. Now they are located in Bangkok solely. There's one at Central World Bangkok.

Been there and they were absolutely useless.

If you can wait till the end of the month, in Bangkok there is the Thailand Baby Best Buy event running from the 28 - 31 August 2008.

They have a web site with several known brands; www.thailandbabybestbuy.com

We were at the previous event earlier this year and were interested in a modular style bed, that could convert from a baby cot to a toddlers bed, then a kids size bed with minimal extras bought, hence reducing the long term costs. In theory anyway. It was just a case of disassembling the parts and adding a few extras. We have a brochure somewhere, if I find it I'll e-mail you the bed maker's web address.

If you can wait till the end of the month, in Bangkok there is the Thailand Baby Best Buy event running from the 28 - 31 August 2008.

They have a web site with several known brands; www.thailandbabybestbuy.com

We were at the previous event earlier this year and were interested in a modular style bed, that could convert from a baby cot to a toddlers bed, then a kids size bed with minimal extras bought, hence reducing the long term costs. In theory anyway. It was just a case of disassembling the parts and adding a few extras. We have a brochure somewhere, if I find it I'll e-mail you the bed maker's web address.

Does the website work for you?