Clothes For Bed

G54

My misses often wears a long knee-length T-shirt, or comfortable figure hugging night dresses and nearly always commando. I find it incredibly erotic just knowing that she is in the buff.

Myself, I wear either boxers, or just my birthday suit.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The first couple of months it was every night the same struggle to get her out of the towel.

They sure know how to make that difficult.

Now after 19 years of marriage it's me in the towel.

cheers

onzestan

:o

I don't know, but I would guess that all these girls who are covering up are sending out signals that they don't want to have sex with you.

I've never experienced girls wearing clothes or towels in bed in LOS, and I test drove alot of them before I settled down. Been with the GF for 2 years now, and she still wears nothing in bed, I would think something was up if that suddenly changed.

Is it older Thai women that tend to do this? Maybe they are not so proud of their bodies anymore?

No not older its just part of the culture thing especially for non b/gs. Ive had 2 full time g/fs and my (ex go go dancer) slept naked on her back like a star fish with her hand on her p#$$y every night and she loved that thing more than me! my current G/f is totally straight ,bashful and shy and would die before she did something like that . Me I just sleep in a cape and mask

Edited by zorro1

I don't know, but I would guess that all these girls who are covering up are sending out signals that they don't want to have sex with you.

I've never experienced girls wearing clothes or towels in bed in LOS, and I test drove alot of them before I settled down.

Been with the GF for 2 years now, and she still wears nothing in bed, I would think something was up if that suddenly changed.

Is it older Thai women that tend to do this? Maybe they are not so proud of their bodies anymore?

they say you get what you pay for.......... :o

roy gsd.

Edited by roygsd

Basques :o ? You have Basques in the bed ?

BTW, I think you guys should be telling us what you wear, too. It's not really fair to disclose information about your partner's bed habits only.

[/quote

No, like I said....no basques in the bed ( or Catalonians ) but a few times on the bed ( drooling like Homer Simpson now ) but for the full effect the black high heals clinch it !

As for me, since you ask...I have an old birthday suit that is now inappropriate for weddings ,funerals .... and shopping malls so I like to wear it under the covers every night to get my moneys worth.

Been with the GF for 2 years now, and she still wears nothing in bed, I would think something was up if that suddenly changed.

There you go. Try having a Thai wife instead of a GF. MY GF always slept nud_e or wore satin night-dresses. When she became my wife the traditional wurzel gummidge bedclothes came out or the wardrobe.

So, these Basques are heels ?

Me, it is nothing at home, or a pair of shorts when visiting her family.

Very considerate of you :D !

As for me, since you ask...I have an old birthday suit that is now inappropriate for weddings ,funerals .... and shopping malls so I like to wear it under the covers every night to get my moneys worth.

A good ironing and you should be fine. Won't be inviting you anywhere, though :o .

She wears me!

After ten years of marriage, she's loosened up a lot. She come from a middle-class background, so didn't wear day-clothes to bed, but did wear fresh underwear under a nightie - and a dressing gown too if she was cold, or in a mood with me ('cos I hid the suit of armour). Now she wears either pyjamas (light cottony-things) with/without underwear (depending on the time of the months), negligee (with sexy underwear), just the sexy underwear or naught - dressing gown still if she's in a mood, or towel is she's cold. She's not shy of me anymore (she certainly was for the first half a decade or so!).

I always wear zippo n(erm, that's slang for nothing - not the clown!) and have done since about ten years old - just can't get comfortable sleeping in clothing of any type. Even when its snowing outside (not in Bangkok obviously) or if we are a hotel with the aircon stuck on Siberia.

Edited by wolf5370

My Grandmother always used the term "bed clothes" to refer to sheets, pillowcases, blankets, etc. Another challenge in LOS is where to find high quality such items, that are not mis-matched gaudy prints, designed by someone on an LSD trip. Plain colors do nicely for me. Maybe clothes for bedtime or clothes for sleeping, would be closer to the mark, but a good topic none-the-less. The one (lady) I have slept with the most does prefer satin pajamas, but with the required undergarments. I have never seen her sans in the daylight. My other two favs had no problem prancing about buff in the daylight. I think much of this is an age thing. The further up you go in age with the lovelys, the closer you get to the Victorian era.

Basques :o ? You have Basques in the bed ?

BTW, I think you guys should be telling us what you wear, too. It's not really fair to disclose information about your partner's bed habits only.

Basques in bed? Very erotic. Especially if she is wearing them!!!! Red or white Basque against that sensuous tanned skin? Heavenly.

A tiny bit tight if I have to wear one. Not that a Thai lady has asked me to, yet! :D

Me? I wear as little as possible :D

My wife used to wear a T shirt and some thin shorts and was amazed I wore nothing, soon she wore nothing, I asked her why she wore clothes in bed and she feared and insect might go in her "gim" hahahahahaha. Few years later still no insect infestation!!

We were in the UK last month and i tried to get my wife to look in an Anne Summers shop. Her feet became glued to the ground and there was no way i was going to get her inside. The next day i went by myself and bought 2 sets of bra and knickers that looked sexy but not trashy. 75 quid in total. When we got home she tried them on and looked amazing. That was the last time she wore them. Reason.... Because she looked like a prostitute!

Seems like my wife's 6th sense was working today. About 1 hour after i posted the above she called me upstairs to find here dressed in one of the sets. :o

We were in the UK last month and i tried to get my wife to look in an Anne Summers shop. Her feet became glued to the ground and there was no way i was going to get her inside. The next day i went by myself and bought 2 sets of bra and knickers that looked sexy but not trashy. 75 quid in total. When we got home she tried them on and looked amazing. That was the last time she wore them. Reason.... Because she looked like a prostitute!

Seems like my wife's 6th sense was working today. About 1 hour after i posted the above she called me upstairs to find here dressed in one of the sets. :o

that or another buffalo just croaked

Oh my, too funny ...

One way to discover if a man is of potential interest would be to burst around the corner dressed in a purple "Basque". If he bursts out laughing, you may have a future. Same goes for Gladwrap.

Sexy bedwear should be *sexy*, not ridiculous.

Oh my, too funny ...

One way to discover if a man is of potential interest would be to burst around the corner dressed in a purple "Basque". If he bursts out laughing, you may have a future. Same goes for Gladwrap.

Sexy bedwear should be *sexy*, not ridiculous.

The picture of the costume is not ridiculous, but it's not exactly for sleeping. A t-shirt is certainly not sexy, unless on Marlon Brando in the "Wild One" 1953, for the ladies that is.

sylviex,

here is the type of basque we are talking about

post-48222-1219068737_thumb.jpg

I see.

So, some men know more about words for women's wear than this woman does :o .

I think a woman can be more sexy in a t-shirt than that kinda stuff.

Well you thought wrong.