Baht Fluctuation Range Till The End Of The Year?

Looking at the article linked below and other predictions, do most of you agree that if the baht goes up or down vs. the dollar till the end of the year, it's not going to be more than 1 baht above or below the current 34? Thing is, I got $10,000 I have to wire to Thailand but just found out I can't do it for another month because of banking problems, so I'm really anxious now because this 34.05 is the best it's been in a while, and I don't want to miss the boat....

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breaking_news/b...s.php?id=129761

There are many experts that will tell you the baht will weaken and many experts that will tell you the opposite. Last week I wire transferred money for my retirement visa and got about 33.6 baht per dollar. On that basis I expect the baht to weaken because that is my normal luck. You roll the dice and take your chances.

There are many experts that will tell you the baht will weaken and many experts that will tell you the opposite. Last week I wire transferred money for my retirement visa and got about 33.6 baht per dollar. On that basis I expect the baht to weaken because that is my normal luck. You roll the dice and take your chances.

your forecast was correct Gary. today the TT-rate at SCB is 34.05 :o