Excel Course

cmpaul

Hi,

Could anyone give me advice on where to take a course on Excel. I am in CM for 3 weeks.

Would like one to one tuition if possible.

Thanks

I can look for ECC or Siam computer and language school in Chiang Mai, also a few computer schools from addres below.

CHIANG MAI THERAPAD CO., LTD. 459/93 Charoen Muang Rd., T. Wat Ket, A. Muang. Chiangmai 50000, Thailand

COMP SKILL CENTER 108 Room 307 Cm Building,chiang Mai - Lampang Rd, T. Changpuek, A. Muang. Chiangmai 50300, Thailand

TEPARAT COMPUTER SCHOOL / เทพรัตน์คอมพิวเตอร์ เชียงใหม่(โรงเรียน) 477/7, T. Wat Ket, A. Muang, Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand

Hi,

Could anyone give me advice on where to take a course on Excel. I am in CM for 3 weeks.

Thanks

I can look for ECC or Siam computer and language school in Chiang Mai, also a few computer schools from addres below.

CHIANG MAI THERAPAD CO., LTD. 459/93 Charoen Muang Rd., T. Wat Ket, A. Muang. Chiangmai 50000, Thailand

COMP SKILL CENTER 108 Room 307 Cm Building,chiang Mai - Lampang Rd, T. Changpuek, A. Muang. Chiangmai 50300, Thailand

TEPARAT COMPUTER SCHOOL / เทพรัตน์คอมพิวเตอร์ เชียงใหม่(โรงเรียน) 477/7, T. Wat Ket, A. Muang, Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand

Hi,

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks

perhaps a short course in forum replying and usage might come in handy as well :o

most schools in Chiang Mai I would assume have they instructions in THAI. So i am not sure if that would suit you or not but you could always head into a bookstore and grab an Excel book to teach yourself what you need to know. A very powerful software it is but for using it basic, its really easy to pick up. Unless you want to get into using Macros and programming to use Visual Basic modules, then perhaps some tutoring is necessary.

TB..

Hi! I learned to use spreadsheets by myself and with assistance from people that knew how to use the software. Also did some reading and just by "playing" around with the commands. If you are under pressure to learn using the software, then concentrate on areas that you will be needing the most. Many of the functions can be learned later.

Some skills you need to learn:

Learn how to use the absolute reference when referring to a specific cell.

Copying formulas

Writing formulas

Creating graphs (line, bar, stacked bar, multiple field), charts (pie charts, partially exploded pie charts)

Labeling graphs and charts

Good luck

Hi,

Thanks