Cricket Bats In Bkk?

park

anyone know where i might be able to get hold of some cricket stuff in Bkk?

im looking to start cricket as an after school activity. we've got a few english and indian boys who are interested.

any ideas? otherwise theyll have to wait until i go back to london for christmas!!

im looking to start cricket as an after school activity. we've got a few english and indian boys who are interested.

any ideas? otherwise theyll have to wait until i go back to london for christmas!!

Are you looking for new or old gear?

Most of the gear that we buy for our club we normally get from India or Australia, as there is nothing much available here.

anything really, just to get started. it's going to be quite informal to start, I just want to get the kids up and running, ideally without having to wait until I can get some stuff when I make my trip back home. I think a lot of the Thai kids will want to join too once we get going, so Im hoping we'll have a decent number of players.

Most of the gear that we buy for our club we normally get from India or Australia, as there is nothing much available here.

anything really, just to get started. it's going to be quite informal to start, I just want to get the kids up and running, ideally without having to wait until I can get some stuff when I make my trip back home. I think a lot of the Thai kids will want to join too once we get going, so Im hoping we'll have a decent number of players.

Drop me a PM with your e-mail, and I'll put you in touch with someone who will probably be able to help out with that.

Try calling Saurabh on 086 8999073

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Indigenous ways like using the hands-free contraptions, SMS alerts and using GPRS to browse websites for the latest in cricketing action; be it cricket blogs, cricket forums, cricket archives are a fast spreading trend. You can get cricket equipment from www.morrant.com

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Drop me a PM with your e-mail, and I'll put you in touch with someone who will probably be able to help out with that.

I have cricket equipment... everything to do with cricket... Kookaburra, GM, SG...contact Pavit Grover at 081-8652935