How's Your Joints?

Sojourner

Hello all. I think anyone who's been living in Chiang Mai for any length of time knows an orthopod by the name of Dr. Sudhee. I know the dirt bike riders know him very well, LOL He's a well respected ortho and surgeon.

Dr. Sudhee and his protege, Dr. Chumroonkiet, will be holding a seminar on TJR this Sunday starting at 1:30 PM at the Kantary Hills, Soi Nimmanhamin 12. All are invited.

Dr. Chumroonkiet practices out of Vejthani Hospital in Bangkok. He was my doctor a year ago May for a TKR. The procedure used was "computer assisted surgery". Everything came out spot on and I've been enjoying my new knee with no pain ever since. I ride my motorcycles, hash and simply do whatever I want again (within reason).

I'm going to drop by just to say hello, but if you or anyone you know is interested, I sincerely recommend you attend.

Dr. Chumroonkiet practices out of Vejthani Hospital in Bangkok. He was my doctor a year ago May for a TKR. The procedure used was "computer assisted surgery". Everything came out spot on and I've been enjoying my new knee with no pain ever since.

How much $ did it set you back?

Dr. Chumroonkiet practices out of Vejthani Hospital in Bangkok. He was my doctor a year ago May for a TKR. The procedure used was "computer assisted surgery". Everything came out spot on and I've been enjoying my new knee with no pain ever since.

How much $ did it set you back?

First let me say that Vejthani Hospital is truely a world class hospital. I've lived and worked abroad for more years than I'd like to admit. To answer your question, I paid right around 350,000 baht. Hard telling if prices have changed in the last year. Best to check their website for prices. http://www.vejthani.com/index.php