Cambodian Non O Visa Run

I need to a first time visa run to Panom Pheng Cambodia soon for a new non o visa. Does anyone have any phone numbers or contact details for visa agents?

Thanks

Phnom Penh, perhaps?  Flying there?  You can get a Visa On Arrival at the airport when you arrive, depending on your nationality.  

However there's a number of posts to this forum stating that the Thai Embassy in Phnom Penh is NOT a friendly place to get a new Non O visa.

Probably better for you to head up to Vientiane, Laos for such.

You should check on this forum for other posts about Vientiane, it is more user friendly.

Mac

I need to a first time visa run to Panom Pheng Cambodia soon for a new non o visa. Does anyone have any phone numbers or contact details for visa agents?

Thanks

Phnom Penh, perhaps? Flying there? You can get a Visa On Arrival at the airport when you arrive, depending on your nationality.

However there's a number of posts to this forum stating that the Thai Embassy in Phnom Penh is NOT a friendly place to get a new Non O visa.

Probably better for you to head up to Vientiane, Laos for such.

You should check on this forum for other posts about Vientiane, it is more user friendly.

Mac

That was fast. Thanks thanyaburimac for the info and advice. I will avoid this place as I’ve had more than enough with hassles. Pity because I stay pretty close to this boarder. And by the way thanks for the spelling corrections.