A Little Beefcake

girlx

Mr Boo might object had it been tho, Boo :o

OK, we've all skipped the best Bond ever, and we have to do the famous shot, otherwise, whats the point? Not conventionally handsome but oozes sex appeal. I wasn't convinced at first, but have to admit, after watching the movie, I changed my mind.

daniel-craig-speedo12.jpg

Never was much of a speedo fan before...

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, young Josh is my latest crush. Just a divine specimen. He's in London at the moment too, apparently shagging birds left right & centre (and why wouldn't he be), even got caught out on camera in his hotel library so is the gossip :D Ah his must be a hard life, young, rich, famous & good looking.

He needs to come over to the dark side bwahahahaha! :o

Obviously a man as you have no clue about how attractiveness works for a woman. We may drool over men in a movie but would we actually sleep with them? The majority of the time no. Because for us we need to feel stimulated by a whole range of things...looks just being a small part. I do not know one woman who would ever describe the partner who she loves and finds sexy and caring as "nothing to look at". What he doesn't have nice eyes? or a sexy grin? or a cute bum? You obviously are man with no idea about women.

this might help explain things:

untitled4.jpg

OK, we've all skipped the best Bond ever, and we have to do the famous shot, otherwise, whats the point? Not conventionally handsome but oozes sex appeal. I wasn't convinced at first, but have to admit, after watching the movie, I changed my mind.

hubba bubba. i just love this man. and as james bond he was wonderful.

i dont mind the speedo's to be honest. when the right man is wearing them they can look great. dont normally like those boy leg ones though. but on this lovely specimen they look great.

hubba bubba. i just love this man. and as james bond he was wonderful.

i dont mind the speedo's to be honest. when the right man is wearing them they can look great. dont normally like those boy leg ones though. but on this lovely specimen they look great.

OMG - a guy stayed on our beach last year who was the spit of Mr Craig. Me and my friend were drooling and said "do you know who you look like", he sighed and said "Daniel Craig by any chance?" and we proceeded to flirt shamelessly with him for the rest of the night with both our boyfriends looking on with disgust! Weirdly enough it turns out he is a camera man who worked on a film with Daniel Craig which apparently caused much confusion! Hot man. Good film too.

I don't fancy Keanu Reeves cos he is such a rubbish actor, but I do fancy this man because he is such a GREAT actor. He wouldn't usually turn my head but he has got the x factor for me. Love him....I present James McAvoy. Just bawled my eyes out watching him and the normally-very-annoying-but-this-time-very-good Keira Knightly in Atonement.

tn2_james_mcavoy_1.jpg

• 1 month later...
Nope, I enjoy a fine piece of mancandy any day regardless of nationality, girlx.

But I have to admit to never having watched Lost (am I missing something or is it really just a soap opera on an island like it seems to be?) Course, I've never watched Sex and the City either, so I am pretty much of a philistine.

Personally, I am a Clive Owen fan myself :o

Yes, there is somthing about that man, his voice too . Just watched " Without Borders"

C'mon let me trawl for male strippers!!

• 2 weeks later...

He is hot, but 4 things disturb me:

1) the overly long looking front teeth

2) that he has a mullet

3) those speedos make me upchuck a little

4) the fact that I think he made my cocktails on a 1999 trip to Marbella

So no Ladyinred. I will leave him to the rest of the ladies in the world to devour.

For you Brit ladies though, this guy is my current celeb crush due to his manly manliness. This pic sums it all up. And what a name too - Bear Grylls!

bear_grylls_mordor.jpg

1) the overly long looking front teeth

2) that he has a mullet

3) those speedos make me upchuck a little

4) the fact that I think he made my cocktails on a 1999 trip to Marbella

Bloody hilarious. Thanks mssabai, had a shitty couple of weeks so needed a laugh like this. :D:o