Are You Paying Too Much For Your New Car?

tartempion

Checking Nissan prices: difference between E20 compliant and non compliant TEANA 2.3l JS is 76K Baht, for TIIDA 1.6l GL it is 34K

Toyota: no sign of reduction, do they just increase their profit without passing tax reduction on to the customer? :D

I have Belgian car flyer from Toyota & others showing several governmental premiums for ecological cars: up to 15% on total sales price VAT included with max of 4270 Euro if emission below 105g Co2/km, plus Ecobonus max 1000 Euro if you are elegible, plus BluEco max 3000 euro to recycle your dead old car.

So in Thailand the car vendors do whatever they like with tax reductions? :o

Checking Nissan prices: difference between E20 compliant and non compliant TEANA 2.3l JS is 76K Baht, for TIIDA 1.6l GL it is 34K

Toyota: no sign of reduction, do they just increase their profit without passing tax reduction on to the customer? :D

I have Belgian car flyer from Toyota & others showing several governmental premiums for ecological cars: up to 15% on total sales price VAT included with max of 4270 Euro if emission below 105g Co2/km, plus Ecobonus max 1000 Euro if you are elegible, plus BluEco max 3000 euro to recycle your dead old car.

So in Thailand the car vendors do whatever they like with tax reductions? :D

tax deductions are country specific and have nothing to do with the manufacturer. Thailand couldn't care less how things are handled in Belgium :o

Well Naam you don't get it isn't?

It seems there is a tax reduction on new E20 compliant cars in Thailand which Nissan in all honesty passes on to the buyer and Toyota doesn't.

I tried to show you Belgium has it regulated as opposed to Thailand who hasn't and the buyer is the one who gets f@cked here.

I know Honda reduced their base price by 5% when this came into effect.

At my local Dealership they increased the price of the 3.5 Liter Accord by 240.000 baht. In addition they do not offer the dark leather interior for the lesser models, which makes Honda Accord unacceptable for me due to price and due to mehaving three young children. I guess they lost me for now. Wake me when they get reasonable!

Well Naam you don't get it isn't?

It seems there is a tax reduction on new E20 compliant cars in Thailand...

all what i get is it seems that this reduction is not mandatory respectively required by local laws.