Extension Based On Marriage Or Retirement

I don’t want to stir the rumor mill nor a controversy at all, just a simple question. With all the options available what is wiser to do when to extend for long term stay? Who in fact might get banished first, the falang with the retirement visa or the falang married to a Thai, who one may say does have a closer relationship with Thailand?

I am not interested in the financial aspects of each exension.

In the context of my initial question I would like to ask you these additional questions:

1. Is it of importance what an extension (marriage or retirement) I choose just now but could/would affect my future visa/extension matters?

2. Would you say that apart from above extensions that further straightforward Multiple Non-O-Visas from anywhere in the world outside Thailand were a less fortunate affair and might have a negative effect regarding future visa/extension dealings?

3. Should I, strategically seen, just stick with a chosen avenue (extensions, Non-O-visa) or does it really matter whether I switch back and forth to my liking and according my means?

Again, I dont want to hear what the cost of each procedure is going to be. Thank so much for your input.

1. Only if the criteria changes and you are grandfathered in at the old conditions - nobody can predict that.

2. Nobody cares how many visa entries you have or how long you use visa entry - it is up to you what you want to do.

3. I would go by your likes if you have the means. But keep in mind that outside visa entry will not help you if para 1 extension changes are made - only being in that system might.