Bus Removal

Lost in LOS

2 or 3 weeks ago a russian tour bus lost control while going past view taly and went past the honoman, past 7-11, and ended up at the end of the parking lot half in the road on a huge block of concrete. it is still there blocking the road now, weeks later. what is wrong with the people in charge that they just leave it there, not only unsightly but causing accidents as people try to make the turn into the wrong lane. TIT :o

Was just thinking the same thing myself a few days ago.I live in Jomtien and drive past it everyday.Even if there was to be

some problem with trying to get the Bus-owners to rectify the situation and remove it...(maybe they're bankrupt and are

non-contactable)....then surely Pattaya City Hall authorities should have taken some action by now and removed it.Also,

the Electric wiring on the road beside to where the bus is stranded has been hanging down and people walking or driving

vehicles can come into contact with them.

It wouldn't take a lot of $$$ to take care of this..........especially when we see all the efforts going into signs like the

Walking Street one....this bus location is to me an obviously more pressing issue.Been living here long enough to regretfully

admit that it doesn't surprise me though...aw well..mai pen rai..TIT!!

And for those who like postings with pictures... Here are a couple of the offending bus.

post-38575-1219894179_thumb.jpg

post-38575-1219894195_thumb.jpg

Photos taken on 16 August 2008 with my lowly SonyEriccson k610i. Not as bad as I thought they would be.

TheWalkingMan

looks like you know the one I am talking about :o