Cheap Room Chaweng Jan 1-5

anong guesthouse is very good,very close to burger king up a small soi...............about 800baht per night and it now has a small swimming pool(its ooposite entrance to Samui Coral)hope that helps.

ps..............i stayed there last year for 1 week,rooms are good and have a/c.

thanks do you have email adress or tel number.

anong guesthouse is very good,very close to burger king up a small soi...............about 800baht per night and it now has a small swimming pool(its ooposite entrance to Samui Coral)hope that helps.

ps..............i stayed there last year for 1 week,rooms are good and have a/c.

thanks do you have email adress or tel number.

cannot find anywhere..........am going into chaweng today will get back to you.

Anong guest house......07741 3855 www.anongguesthouse.com

Rooms with a/c 800 baht per night or 700baht per night if take for one week,or cheaper rooms still with a/c at 600 baht a night.I would take the newer rooms at 800 baht.Clientele mainly young back packers but dont let that put you off,its an ok place and so very central to everything in chaweng.Hope this helps.

Anong guest house......07741 3855 www.anongguesthouse.com

Rooms with a/c 800 baht per night or 700baht per night if take for one week,or cheaper rooms still with a/c at 600 baht a night.I would take the newer rooms at 800 baht.Clientele mainly young back packers but dont let that put you off,its an ok place and so very central to everything in chaweng.Hope this helps.

i had no luck with the e-mail address