Jet Ski Dealer Kawasaki Or Seadoo?

subseasteve

Sawadee Krup,

I have been trying to locate a Kawasaki or seadoo PWC dealer in Thialand but all I get is Yamaha, which really is a low rate pussy machine if you ask me. Does any one know of any dealers? Particularly on the east coast?

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Steve

I thought these dangerous nuisances were illegal in Thailand.

A couple of years ago some official on Pucket said they going to be phased out over a few years. No sign yet, still see drunken idiots trying to kill themselves and swimmers.

Yea it is a shame that people like that ruin it for the rest of us and also a shame that instead of trying to regulate it a bit, officials only have the mind set to ban it, instead of seeing that for many Thai boys it's a good money maker and attraction. Where I live they have been banned around the beach but instead they just modify or rebuild a hull similar to that of a jet ski and put outboary motors on them instead, so now they can crash, hack up corals, and hack up kids legs all at the same time...Clever solution.

Yacht Tech has Seadoo's. THey have a number of showrooms around the country. Their main office is in the Ocean Insurance Building off of Surawong.

THey also sell Yachts (as you can guess from their name) and Powerski Jetboards.