Hdmi And Speakercable

pokerkid

I am looking for an adres to buy some good quality but reasonably priced hdmi cable. also i am looking for some speaker cable. Anybody knows a good adres for this? most likely this will be somewhere in pantip plaza. i just would like to avoid walking around there for hours looking for the best place

I am looking for an adres to buy some good quality but reasonably priced hdmi cable. also i am looking for some speaker cable. Anybody knows a good adres for this? most likely this will be somewhere in pantip plaza. i just would like to avoid walking around there for hours looking for the best place

There is a site in US that has tested all the hdmi cables with expert panel.

None of the experts rated ordinary wire as the worst, they did not know until after that there was ordinary packing wire in the evaluation.

The so called best, gold tipped were not rated as good.

If I can find it, I will post it for ypour info.

I know I saved it someplace.

Try Fortune Town on Rama 9 MRT station, top floor at the very end theres an electronics place Amorn sells them, don't know how much but everythings at cheap prices, they also sell all the dj equipment.