Fixing An Hp Laptop In Bkk

Digitalbanana

I have a 14 month old HP Pavilion laptop (2 months past warranty) and need to fix the BIOS clock which is acting erroneously and displaying the last power down or sleep time at the next power up. I have already put a new RTC battery in to no effect so guess its a motherboard issue?

My question is should I fix it at HP Rama4 or Pantip? Recently my friend tried to fix his out of warranty HP Pocket PC at Rama 4 and was quoted a high fee after 3 weeks in the queue. He finally fixed it for a fraction the cost in Pantip in an hour.

Any experiences with HP laptops from anyone?

I have a 14 month old HP Pavilion laptop (2 months past warranty) and need to fix the BIOS clock which is acting erroneously and displaying the last power down or sleep time at the next power up. I have already put a new RTC battery in to no effect so guess its a motherboard issue?

My question is should I fix it at HP Rama4 or Pantip? Recently my friend tried to fix his out of warranty HP Pocket PC at Rama 4 and was quoted a high fee after 3 weeks in the queue. He finally fixed it for a fraction the cost in Pantip in an hour.

Any experiences with HP laptops from anyone?

Might want to check out Fortune as well. All of the service work I have had done there has worked out fine (and quickly).