Best Pizza In Pattaya?

hendrix

I heard the call guys and I just have my first NY Pizza delivered.

First impressions.... 3 out of 10 (They screwed up my order)... Looks more like roadkill than a pizza.

Taste:

• Sauce... 2 of 10 (No flavor)
  • Cheese... 3 of 10 (Again no flavor and has a nasty after taste)
  • Peperoni... 7-10 Not bad
  • Black Olives... 2-10 (zero flavor)
  • Overall Enjoyability... 3-10

I had my movie ready... a Cold can of Manao at hand and ready to settle in and enjoy my pizza and movie.

I did not enjoy the pizza and I had to report my findings instead of chilling out and watching a movie....

NY Pizza, you are on my blacklist.... I ordered the basic to test the waters and it was very disappointing.

Back home in Australia, our local Pizza guy would test out different cheeses and ham etc on my orders, because I always gave a fair opinion...

I need to test out something better... Any suggestion guys... ?

attachicon.gifpizza.jpg

Complete rubbish...one of the best American style pizzas in pattaya. I always substitute the white garlic sauce for tomato sauce as one can never have too much garlic. My standard order Is a large thick normal crust with salami and garlic (free) and white garlic sauce. Delicioso!

Enough for dinner and breakfast the next morning. La Grotta, Fabrice and Aqua on the darkside as good as well for euro-style pies.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

La Taverna in Bang Saray beats anything Pattaya has to offer by a HUGE margin, but you need to get there early at weekends as it is usually packed out.

Really a 10 out of 10, you wont be disappointed.

Sorry but I don't do Bangsaray...and forgive me maybe I forgot but was this thread about the best pizza in Bangsaray?

La Taverna in Bang Saray beats anything Pattaya has to offer by a HUGE margin, but you need to get there early at weekends as it is usually packed out.

Sorry but I don't do Bangsaray...and forgive me maybe I forgot but was this thread about the best pizza in Bangsaray?

Your loss.tongue.png

Bang Saray is not far and the beach is a whole lot cleaner.I only have a m/c and often do the trip and will try this one out soon.Thanks for the tip

Not sure if The Loaf has been mentioned - Soi Lengkee just near to intersection with Buakhao

It used to do great Pizzas - I was there in October and they possibly have a new chef and the base is now paper thin

Their buffet night is by far the best value Pizza in town anywhere - as much as you can eat for 285 baht and they keep the hot pizzas coming

Not sure if The Loaf has been mentioned - Soi Lengkee just near to intersection with Buakhao

It used to do great Pizzas - I was there in October and they possibly have a new chef and the base is now paper thin

Their buffet night is by far the best value Pizza in town anywhere - as much as you can eat for 285 baht and they keep the hot pizzas coming

Wasn't it B225 before and are they still doing the pizza buffet on Wednesday?

Wasn't it B225 before and are they still doing the pizza buffet on Wednesday?

Not sure which night it is but it is 285 but you can buy a discount voucher which gives you 15% discount i.e 850 buys you a voucher is 1000 baht worth of spend on food and drink

Bang Saray is not far and the beach is a whole lot cleaner.I only have a m/c and often do the trip and will try this one out soon.Thanks for the tip

http://www.latavernabangsare.com/index.html all pizzas half price on Saturday from 5pm to 7pm - but very busy!

http://www.latavernabangsare.com/index.html all pizzas half price on Saturday from 5pm to 7pm - but very busy!

if its that busy Lenny i bet Bang Saray is very quiet when the offers on

Tried LaTaverna last week on their special offer half price was very good.Better than Fabrice which we also tried that week.Both were good.

La taverna would not let us do the custom build your own pizza as claimed was not available on the offer.

Since we have a new pizza thread running in this forum with pretty much the same kind of discussion we can close this one.

For anyone who fancies opening a burger thread, please make a forum search first

cool.png