Best Pizza In Pattaya?

hendrix

There's bound to be a few strong opinions on those delicious pies. So before this topic turns into a bargirl discussion and then gets closed, I am referring to Pizza in all its glory. I am a loyal supporter of Scobie's on 3rd road (unknown phone listing at this time--sorry). This topic was done 2 years ago so here's the 2008 version. Who does it best and where can we find them? Phone #? Delivery?

Some have said Nick the Pizza is the worst pizza in Pattaya. Any thoughts?

Edited by hendrix

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you like thin crust pizza, Stone Oven is hard to beat. Not top marks for ambiance and decor, but food is great, also many snack type European foods. Prices also reasonable. Located on Beach road, between soi 6/1 and soi 6. Try it next time you go to return books to the library...

The pizzas in the Hopf (corner of Soi Yamoto and Beach Road) are rather good and, according to an Italian friend, quite authentic. Not the cheapest in town though, especially as the prices are ++. If the fancy takes you, they do a rather good wheat beer in there as well.

DM

If you like thin crust pizza, Stone Oven is hard to beat. Not top marks for ambiance and decor, but food is great, also many snack type European foods. Prices also reasonable. Located on Beach road, between soi 6/1 and soi 6. Try it next time you go to return books to the library...

I agree. Stone Oven offer the very best pizzas in Pattaya. The outdoor restaurant is noisy and exposed but I guarantee that once you have eaten the pizza there you will be back for more.

I agree. Stone Oven offer the very best pizzas in Pattaya. The outdoor restaurant is noisy and exposed but I guarantee that once you have eaten the pizza there you will be back for more.

They do a good pizza, but not cheap. You will get a similiar, maybe even better pizza from a Thai place at Tip Plazza, last Restaurant to the right when you come from 2. road. Last time I was there it was 200 Baht for a tuna pizza, thin crust and a good but not too much topping. Best pizza at Pizza Pizza.

I like Pizza, Pizza by Janee in the Avenue Pattaya the best, but that's a personal preference, because I favor authentic Neapolitan pizza. Many people say Pizza Big in Naklua is the best.

I'll second Pizza Pizza at The Avenue. Expensive, lousy service, no toilets, but the pizzas are brilliant and totally addictive. The thread is "best pizza", right, not "the best pizzeria"?

Hmmm, good pizza and near soi 6. Might have to run over there. We had the pizza delivered by motorcycle once to the bar we were drinking on soi 7 one night. That food or pizza 24 roving menu? I can't recall where the pizza actually came from but it was pretty good. I grew up in the Northeast USA and miss that pizza a lot.

There is no pizza in town that makes me do cartwheels.

I enjoy pizzas of different national styles except Thai style pizza, what matters is the quality of what they do.

In my view, here are the ratings:

VERY GOOD: Pizza Big

GOOD: Trattoria on Beach Road

GOOD: Pan Pan

GOOD: Globetrotters (they have a weird style though)

JUST OK: Pizza Pizza (based on one visit in Pattaya, had one also in Bangkok that was good)

BAD!!!!!!: Nicks the Pizza

Edited by Jingthing

best pizza IMO is the pizza lady who drives around on the bike with a pizza oven attached... rolls the pizza dough on the spot to whatever size, she has her own shop too and delivers, heaps of toppings, she speaks good english - 0892284483

no website for a menu, call and order whatever...

• 1 month later...

I know this is a personal opinion but, for the best Italian pizzas in the whole of Thailand, try "Spaghetteria Italia" located on the corner right inside Jomtien Complex Plaza. The husband of the owner is Italian and he insists that all ingredients for the entire Italian menu must be genuine Italian.

Agree with those who vote for Pizza Big - very nice and cooked in a wood fired pizza oven in front of you (if you sit outside). Italian guy owns it and he's very friendly.

Also Rinya - on Soi Lengkee about 20 metres on the right hand side from the junction with Soi Buakhao. Really good, but only if you like 'em crispy. Good value too.

I know this is a personal opinion but, for the best Italian pizzas in the whole of Thailand, try "Spaghetteria Italia" located on the corner right inside Jomtien Complex Plaza. The husband of the owner is Italian and he insists that all ingredients for the entire Italian menu must be genuine Italian.

My favourite pizza place too - they also deliver to the bars in the Jomtiem Plaza.

CB

3 in my family vote Pizza Hut Super Supreme as the best pizza.

eeeewwwww.

Pizza Hut is to pizza what $tarbucks is to coffee...

:o

Maybe, but most pizza in LOS is so lousy that Pizza Hut is still one of the best.

What I would give for a real New York pizza! :D

3 in my family vote Pizza Hut Super Supreme as the best pizza.

eeeewwwww.

Pizza Hut is to pizza what $tarbucks is to coffee...

:o

Maybe, but most pizza in LOS is so lousy that Pizza Hut is still one of the best.

What I would give for a real New York pizza! :D

Something like an italian Guinness-like beer, portuguese sushi, tacos from Thailand...

Italian pizzas were designed to be eaten as part of a meal where New York pizzas are more substantial and usually eaten alone. Both are good, but it probably depends a lot on which you were raised with. I have never had an Italian pizza that was any better than "good", where I find New York pizzas to sometimes rate fantastic! :o

Italian pizzas were designed to be eaten as part of a meal where New York pizzas are more substantial and usually eaten alone. Both are good, but it probably depends a lot on which you were raised with. I have never had an Italian pizza that was any better than "good", where I find New York pizzas to sometimes rate fantastic! :o

I always eat fantastic italian sushi with salami and mozzarella inside, weigh 500 grams. One is enough for a complete meal. :D