Do You Suffer From Impethaigirl?

Andrew Hicks

Rash yes, constant irritation, a terrible itch that only gets worse when you leave Thai shores.

You have an impetuous urge to return for treatment, for deep heat, for the rubbing of oils and unguents. You've got it bad. It's changed your life.

So how did you first contract impethaigirl?

What are your symptoms? Are they serious?

Is there a cure and do you even want to be cured?

This condition needs to be identified and documented so tell us all, spill the beans.

And where better than on Thaivisa.

Rash yes, constant irritation, a terrible itch that only gets worse when you leave Thai shores.

You have an impetuous urge to return for treatment, for deep heat, for the rubbing of oils and unguents. You've got it bad. It's changed your life.

So how did you first contract impethaigirl?

What are your symptoms? Are they serious?

Is there a cure and do you even want to be cured?

This condition needs to be identified and documented so tell us all, spill the beans.

And where better than on Thaivisa.

Those who haven't experienced it might admit to it

And those who have it might well deny it

Like a translation of the old Arabic saying:

"Those who know don't say,

And those who say don't know"

This is an old saying, and "old" indeed reminds me of mother time and yet another and rather ancient Arabic expression:

"Man fears time,

And (yet) time fears the pyramids"

Andrew, let me know if you're ever in a Kiplingish mood (The 'Eethen in 'is blindness, bows down to wood and stone...). Sorry, you caught me in a rare mood.

good lord one thing i apparently do suffer is fools too lightly.

i reckon you should stay away from intetionally attempts at comedy. you are much funnier when you are being sincere.

For some it may well have been a life changing experience, the discovery that sex didn't neccessarily include a latex glove and a box of tissues may have some effect.