Open A Business In Bangkok

Helo peopls out here.. I have been posting few questions in the visa section and i had got lot of help.. now i am in another situation which is that i want to open a company in bangkok (51% share to my wife and the rest to me)

plz give me the suggestions and ideas to do this.. i am opening a travel and tours company and want to know if i can do export from the same license..

thanks..

why no one replied to this topic?

The short answer is that all of the people who give their opinion on anything and everything are too busy sorting out the political situation in Thailand. There are 10's of thousands of meaningless post in New Clippings where the energy wasted could power Bangkok for a week.

You could have been to general in framing your question. What business experience do you have and what are your ideas for a business in Thailand? What do you think you would like where exactly do you want to live and work? The simple store front travel business is a bit overdone here with lots of competition. You need to find your niche. What do you wnt to export?