"not Tonight, I've Got A Headache"

hendrix

As I couldn't find any other appropriate medical section on Thai Visa, I reckon the Pattaya section would be the most suitable. I get sex headaches. That is, when I become aroused and close to orgasm, I get a very bad pain in the lower back of my neck. It can last for a few minutes post orgasm until I take some Tylenol which usually makes it all go away. This is a fairly new condition which I feel might have been caused by a Xanax overdose I took for my long flight to Thailand.

The result, unfortunately is a reduction in libido. I'm disclosing my condition so others should not fear they are alone. I have had tranquilizers recently prescribed but they only left me quite stoned for hours at a time but still did not cure me. I've been doing some research and it seems the cause might be serotonin levels. Anyone with similar? Feel free to PM if you want to share or have found a solution. Good luck.

As I couldn't find any other appropriate medical section on Thai Visa, I reckon the Pattaya section would be the most suitable. I get sex headaches. That is, when I become aroused and close to orgasm, I get a very bad pain in the lower back of my neck. It can last for a few minutes post orgasm until I take some Tylenol which usually makes it all go away. This is a fairly new condition which I feel might have been caused by a Xanax overdose I took for my long flight to Thailand.

The result, unfortunately is a reduction in libido. I'm disclosing my condition so others should not fear they are alone. I have had tranquilizers recently prescribed but they only left me quite stoned for hours at a time but still did not cure me. I've been doing some research and it seems the cause might be serotonin levels. Anyone with similar? Feel free to PM if you want to share or have found a solution. Good luck.

Not to be funny or anythinig, but you should probably go get that checked out.

Random pains when your bloodpressure is high isn't really all that great. Does this also happen under other strenous activity? I can't imagine how it could be linked to serotonin levels, that would mean that every extacy user would have ragingneck cramps?

Not to be funny or anythinig, but you should probably go get that checked out.

Random pains when your bloodpressure is high isn't really all that great. Does this also happen under other strenous activity? I can't imagine how it could be linked to serotonin levels, that would mean that every extacy user would have ragingneck cramps?

Blood pressure normal. :o

This is actually quite common. Sex Headaches. I have had this happen in the past and it can be very painful. They started without warning and reocurred during sex for a month or 2 and then just stopped. Good luck with this.

P

Thank you. It's getting better but it's still there. I'm just getting into the habit of popping Tylenol post coital and then just bearing the pain during the act itself. I am confident it will go away by itself just like my occasional sore knee. Comes without warning or explanation and leaves the same way.

"What a drag it is getting old." -Rolling Stones.

This is actually quite common. Sex Headaches. I have had this happen in the past and it can be very painful. They started without warning and reocurred during sex for a month or 2 and then just stopped. Good luck with this.

P

My ex use to get headaches whenever I was feeling a bit horny. Never got them other than then, probably some of those common "sex headaches". That is part of the reason she is ex.

P

Thank you. It's getting better but it's still there. I'm just getting into the habit of popping Tylenol post coital and then just bearing the pain during the act itself. I am confident it will go away by itself just like my occasional sore knee. Comes without warning or explanation and leaves the same way.

"What a drag it is getting old." -Rolling Stones.

don't take Tylenol if you have been drinking, it messes up your liver