Thaksin Sells Thailand To Arab Sheikh !

Hermano Lobo

Thaksin sells Thailand to Arab Sheikh !

In an unprecedented move Dr Thaksin Shinawatra has sold Thailand to Sheikh Mustapha bin Rydin-me-Kamel.

With the recent success in selling Manchester City to a Abu Dhabi entrepreneur Thaksin was approached by another successful Arab businessman.

Dr bin Rydin-me-Kamel and his associate Mahatma Cote a clothing tycoon asked Thaksin, "How much for Thailand my friend ?"

To which he replied," A very reasonable 200 Billion Dollars!"

They spat on each other's hand then smacked them together,as is the custom. A deal done.

"That's quite a snip!" Said Thaksin.

"It's OK we are not Jewish." Came the reply.

"It's a good deal for me as well as I won't have to pay tax." said Dr Thaksin with his inevitable winning smile.

"SSSsssssshhhhhh!" Said Mahatma Cote.

Dr Thaksin warned his Arab friends of certain undesirable elements in Thailand, who had been around a long time and liked to keep all bakeesh to themselves, and take from the poor what little they had.

"They really are a bunch of old style greedy fascists!" Shinawatra moaned.

Dr bin Rydin-me-Kamel assured Dr Thaksin that they had correction centres in the middle of the desert. If the undesirable elements were dropped in there for a long while, they should be pretty tame after a while, just like his favourite camel or wife. If not they would be pretty dam_n well dead !

"They will learn respect my friend! assured Mahatma Kote.

"What about my connection with Thailand?" enquired Dr Thaksin.

"We will make you Honorary President my friend!" Said the beaming Arab duo.

With a smile on his face and a spring in his heals Thaksin Shinywatra, the sublime businessperson skipped into his private jet and returned to London.

"I wonder if any Americans want to buy London Bridge again?" He mused.

SHOULD HAVE PUT IT IN THE JOKE FORUM ...........MADE ME SMILE

lazeeboy-

That would have taken away the fun.

I wonder how many thought it a serious post at first.

Because of the sad situation in Bangkok, if this brings a smile even to just a couple of people, I may have taken people's minds off it for a short while?

Edited by Hermano Lobo

Anyway it's true, I have inside knowledge :D:D

Ok. I'm sure you do have insider knowledge..... :D

Probably, like a large percentage of ThaiVisa members you Wife or Girlfriend has family members who are very influential. :o

people say, he sold earth to the Utah exterrestrials, moon was complimentary

I believe there is indeed a bit of truth in this story.

Khun Dr. Thaksin, the once magnificant leader, bright light in the sky, defender of 'The Realm' would try to sell anything now, including his wife if he could.

:o

Great post, OP!