What ISP do you use in Thailand?

george

What isp do you use in thailand?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 4 weeks later...

I use T-Net you can use this only with a telephone-line from TT&T, per connect 3 Baht (maximal 3 hours per connect)

30 days unlimited, call to *998, price on this moment 279 Baht.

This is in the South many quicker than 1222.

I use mweb (thru KSC). 1500 baht per year unlimited access.(paid in advance)

You must designate a max of three numbers you can access from..they kick u after five hours, but u can reconnect immediately.

Best is..I always connect first try and that's a big plus

• 2 months later...

I use CS Internet 100MB Package as I use internet for checking emails and browsing for information. This gives me the flexibility to connect for 3 Hrs without getting disconnected. Price is 300Bht for 100 MB usage.

This works for me coz all reading and typing time will be free due to the MB usage charge basis.

One thing..it is difficult to find the Card. Only place I buy this Card is from Pata Department Store.

kwiz

Guest IT Manager
I find CS-Loxinfo are the best of a bad lot. We have switched to the IpStar Service for speed, but have worked with IpTV for the last 13 mnths with good results. IpSTAR promises faster speed, and more manageable connection. Humour is, we have connected it to a wireless network and CS-Loxinfo said it couldn't be done. Customers seem very pleased, but set-up is only available before 11.30 AM when the ###### goes home.

I agree with the previous reply about CS-Loxinfo to a certain extend. Though I use it, the service is very poor. Why I stated it in this forum is for the poll and for any user who does not use internet frequently or use at late night. As far as I can see, it is a lower end product. Further, it has to be used in the late night to get connected. Otherwise it will be very difficult to get a line in.

Late night connection also fits my lifestyle perfectly. 5555

Further, the suport you get once you have problem will tax your own phone bills as they will transfer the line to each other or put you on hold. One word of advice..Never Call them from a mobile phone, to request for a service..5555

Kwiz

:o

Does anyone know if there is a time triggered disconnection with the CS Loxinfo cards which are sold "by the hour".  

I have had many problems using the CS TOT 1222 connection.  It's a real pain when you are half way thru. a 2 hour radio stream.

I also had trouble accessing https sites with the CS TOT 1222 service.

i use tot at the moment and find a bargain service really.i only use the net late afternoon onwards and find it perfectly useable.when i first connected it 6 months ago it was awful and so bought cards which were alot faster.but one day i ran out of card time tried tot  again and found it only marginally slower.good enough for 3 baht every 2 hours.the only problems i have now are with phone lines now and again after heavy storms mainly. :o