Thai Lessons

richard2841

A few years ago I went to a small private teaching facility in Ban Chang called 'Home English'. I went with the intention of taking Thai lessons, but ended up with a job teaching English for a month or so and never got around to the lessons. As far as I know 'Home English' is still there. The lessons where around 600 baht an hour. The location as you head out of Ban Chang towards Utapao is left just before Tesco Lotus and continue towards the beach. It is down a Soi before the railway crossing. I think it is sign posted. Actually there are sign posts for it all over Ban Chang I think.

A few years ago I went to a small private teaching facility in Ban Chang called 'Home English'. I went with the intention of taking Thai lessons, but ended up with a job teaching English for a month or so and never got around to the lessons. As far as I know 'Home English' is still there. The lessons where around 600 baht an hour. The location as you head out of Ban Chang towards Utapao is left just before Tesco Lotus and continue towards the beach. It is down a Soi before the railway crossing. I think it is sign posted. Actually there are sign posts for it all over Ban Chang I think.

Thanks very much I live near the beach so may be perfect

Richard as you drive up from Payun towards Ban Chang there's a sign just before the nursery school on the right with a telephone number for "home english" Failing that I went to night classes down at the uni in Rayong.

How did you get on at the Uni.?

I need to take some lessons some time and wonder what is the best route.

• 3 weeks later...

I called in at 'Home English' today to see what was available close to home. The lady there, who I know from working there myself, was a bit subdued. The school is no longer towards the beach. It is on the Soi opposite the Tesco Lotus. The rate is 650 baht per hour one on one. I think that this is a bit steep. I will try to get in at the Rayong American Language Uni as recommended by Draggons.

Has anyone tried 'Home English'?