Bell Bus Service To Bangkok Train Station

hendrix

Seems odd, considering it's only 150 baht to go to the airport (including the pickup at your hotel/residence).

Do you know if it is a direct trip to the station, or is it via the airport ? If they drop people at the airport and then carry on to the train station, that would make it a 150 baht trip from the airport to the train station. Not sure if that is good or not.

Seems odd, considering it's only 150 baht to go to the airport (including the pickup at your hotel/residence).

Do you know if it is a direct trip to the station, or is it via the airport ? If they drop people at the airport and then carry on to the train station, that would make it a 150 baht trip from the airport to the train station. Not sure if that is good or not.

1 big bus so my pre trip assumption is that it is via the airport or maybe they transfer passengers into a smaller van at the airport to the train station or maybe they will drop me off first at the train station and make all those heading to the airport delayed? :o

I'll report back post trip.

300 baht to basically anywhere in Pattaya to anywhere in bkk. I have never seen this service offered anywhere. What a delight.

When I arrived at the train station in bkk, I found out the trains are on strike! Doh! So I took the bus to Hua Hin where there were many young maidens eager to be my tour guide. I will fly back. The Thais are simply too noisy on the bus. :o

• 2 weeks later...

1 big bus so my pre trip assumption is that it is via the airport or maybe they transfer passengers into a smaller van at the airport to the train station or maybe they will drop me off first at the train station and make all those heading to the airport delayed? :o

I'll report back post trip.

It does not go via the airport. You are picked up in a small van at your hotel/condo in Pattaya/Jomtien and taken to the bus station on Pattaya Nua, where you board a big bus that goes non-stop to a bus terminal near Bang Na, where you board another small van to your final destination. I was told they only dropped off at hotels (I had wanted to be dropped off either at a SkyTrain station or near my Bangkok townhouse). Apparently they also drop off at the train station.

It does not go via the airport. You are picked up in a small van at your hotel/condo in Pattaya/Jomtien and taken to the bus station on Pattaya Nua, where you board a big bus that goes non-stop to a bus terminal near Bang Na, where you board another small van to your final destination. I was told they only dropped off at hotels (I had wanted to be dropped off either at a SkyTrain station or near my Bangkok townhouse). Apparently they also drop off at the train station.

Pretty good deal all the same for 300 baht.

When I first used Bell, they told me (and others) the same thing. Only dropped off/picked up at hotels. I guess if you can explain to the driver where you want to go it's not a problem.

As there is a hotel next to where I live any ways, it's not a problem for me to get picked up/dropped off there.