British Man Drugged And Presumably Robbed By Thai Woman

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya Daily News: September 4th 2008

BRITISH MAN DRUGGED AND PRESUMABLY ROBBED BY THAI WOMAN

On September 3rd, at 17.00, police investigator was notified by a staff of Bird Inn Motel, Located on Soi Bongkot, Moo 9, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi, that a foreigner took a woman to stay in room No. 138 and the woman had just left the room suspiciously. Police team and Sawang Boriboon rescue rushed to investigate.

At the motel, a black Isuzu New 7, license No. 6656, Chonburi, was parked in front of the room. Inside, police found a foreigner who was identified as a British, (55), lying on the bed drowsily, looking like he was drugged. The rescue team took him to the Pattaya Memorial hospital immediately.

Police was told that the victim took a woman (30) who dressed in black dress, to rent the room at 12.05 and he became conscious at around 16.30.

According to the investigation, the woman had left and hired a motorbike taxi to take her to Grand Hall market. Police had followed to the market, but could not find her.

Initially, the foreign victim could not testify, so it could be clarified if any property had been missing. Therefore, police would perform a further investigation when the victim is in the better stage.

Photograph courtesy of Pattaya Daily News

Victim: Clueless

post-26634-1220518041_thumb.jpg

Police later stated that they would be interviewing the victim, when he eventualy comes round, re. the recent spate of pie thefts :o

The young Norwegian boy tragiclly died after taking drugs himself and everyone is full of sympathy, this guy gets drugged and possibly robbed by someone else and lives and is now the butt of jokes.

Lets face it any of us who go drinking in Pattaya could get drugged even enlightened TV members, its not exactly too difficult to do.

Libya, your posts are full of the joys of spring. Does anything good ever happen in Pattaya or is it just the farang equivelent of an elephants graveyard ? :o

This is as good as it gets from P____a. At least he's still alive.

I never take a woman home who wears a black dress. I prefer red or purple.

"Wow...sexy man...I go wit you..." :o

Interesting that apparently a local man (had own locally registered truck and knew about Bird Inn) fell for the old knock-out drug on the tits routine!

And I am surprised and disappointed that so many of your guys are unaware of Bird Inn...you must be silly ting-tong farangs who pay those extortanate ST rates at the dives along Beach Road and Walking Street. Bird Inn is great and I use it regularly and recommend it to all my friends...standard rooms and VIP rooms...clean and comfy for their purpose @ B250-B300.

It's not actually on soi Bonkot but in that area. That soi opposite Exzite Disco that branches off 3rd road towards Sukhumvit. Just take this soi an follow the well lighted neon signs. If anyone knows where the Honey Apartments...it's near there.

Doesn't anything like this ever happen in Bangkok? (He asked sarcastically.)

Seriously, it seems like every time I check the threads here at TV there is a story or two about foreigners being drugged, robbed, beat up, and generally abused in Pattaya, but I never seem to notice any threads about similar happenings in Bangkok. Should Pattaya's foreign residents consider leaving Patters and move to nice safe Bangkok?

Doesn't anything like this ever happen in Bangkok? (He asked sarcastically.)

Seriously, it seems like every time I check the threads here at TV there is a story or two about foreigners being drugged, robbed, beat up, and generally abused in Pattaya, but I never seem to notice any threads about similar happenings in Bangkok. Should Pattaya's foreign residents consider leaving Patters and move to nice safe Bangkok?

If our fine local media organizations ever expanded into Bangkok, be sure that you would see a never ending stream of stories from there that would make Pattaya seem like Geneva !

I think the news media in Bkk can't be arsed to chase down every story involving farangs in the big city, which is why you don't hear many.