Ubc/true New Channel Line Up On September 9th

Lordfoul

Unfortunately no good (or even bad) English channels being added to the line up even though there are several new ones available to this part of Asia.

That chart does show a few channels reserved for HD with a 9.328 Bit Rate.

post-3976-1220518071_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lordfoul

Unfortunately no good (or even bad) English channels being added to the line up even though there are several new ones available to this part of Asia.

That chart does show a few channels reserved for HD with a 9.328 Bit Rate.

Their HDTV has been there live since April of this year (a test pattern at the moment) - see Satcodx List 3 - Thaicom Ku which shows a list of all the channels on the Ku band, as well as HDTV.

Yes it will.

I would expect that the Sony owned Channels AXN Beyond and SET would eventually come as we already have AXN and Animax. It would be Great to have Sci-Fi and the Universal Channel as they recently became available in Singapore.

follow up question

is this going to re-order my channel lineup come Sept 9th?

• 1 month later...
Their HDTV has been there live since April of this year (a test pattern at the moment) - see Satcodx List 3 - Thaicom Ku which shows a list of all the channels on the Ku band, as well as HDTV.

For those of you with DVB-S2 set top boxes (HDTV boxes) or a dreambox and know how to watch HDTV, you will be happy to know TrueVisions are still playing out their sport in full 1080i (HDTV) and free to view. We are watching Premier League free to view at the moment (I put a picture below)

Details:

SAT: Thaicom 5 Ku

FREQ: 12720

POL: H

SR: 30000

VDO: HDTV 1080i

RS100_0785%2012720_H_30000_20081011_051930.jpg