What Qualification Needed ?

bankha

Hello all,

Where shall i start, Ok i have been in Thailand for the last 5 years and now have come back to the UK for a while. I know by reading this forum that a few will not take likely to what is next but i hope some given decent solutions to my problem.

I

I am sorry i did not finish this in the first post so i will carry on now. As i said i have been living in Thailand now for 5 years and recently come back to the Uk. This is the bad part now so please be kind with the advise. I have been working with a private school for the last 2 years without a degree or a TEFL and the school have known about this. They like me as a teacher and so do the students/parents. I also like teaching the children as this makes me happy to learn that they have learnt something new from me that day.

The school have asked me to come back to the Uk to gain a teachers certificate so i can teach at a private school ( i teach foreign children english). I have a contract still with them till 20xx.

The main question i have is what would be the best qualification i can get to teach in Thailand in say a year?

Also I have 9 GCSE at B or better and 2 A levels. I still have a job there once i finished this course.

Cheers for advice