Sales Jobs In Bangkok

...cos I'm starting a new sales job in BKK and need to chat to someone doing a similar

role for some tips and advice. Thanks

Mate I don't mind to give you some tips and advice but why so secretive? Don't tell me you are one of those financial services guys? :o

...cos I'm starting a new sales job in BKK and need to chat to someone doing a similar

Mate I don't mind to give you some tips and advice but why so secretive? Don't tell me you are one of those financial services guys? :o

Haha, no I work in media advertising. I wanted some advice on things like cold calling. How do people go about it? Is it really something you can make a career of? Is anyone here a successful sales rep? Its something i'd rather chat about

Haha, no I work in media advertising. I wanted some advice on things like cold calling. How do people go about it? Is it really something you can make a career of? Is anyone here a successful sales rep? Its something i'd rather chat about

Delegate and go for lunch mate.

Would have thought being able to speak Thai would be helpful ??

If you are selling media, it depends where you are selling it.

If you are trying to sell to Thais......thats hard.

If you are selling your product to Westerners thats not so hard...but in the present economic situation in the west ..everything is hard.

But good luck anyway

gonna watch it in about 1 hour .still downloading it :D
If you are selling media, it depends where you are selling it.

If you are trying to sell to Thais......thats hard.

If you are selling your product to Westerners thats not so hard...but in the present economic situation in the west ..everything is hard.

But good luck anyway

Sounds to hard. I reckon The OP is selling something and that's why he prefers to chat live :o

Almost all the Bangkok-based media buyers are Thai. The media industry here is tough and you need to understand that Western styles of media selling don't generally work too well.

From my own personal (expensive) experience I can 100% agree with everything you say.

Media buyers here have a BIG problem with anything that is new. If they buy something new and it does not wok they loose face and credibility with their bosses. However inaction keeps them in their own little bubble doing their jobs and getting paid.

So in their opinion doing nothing and keeping the staus quo is far far safer than trying something new, the risk just is not worth it in their eyes. :o