Nurses (romantic Involvement With)

a2396

One woman (22 this week) who works at a local hotel as a waitress during the evening and is at college during the day, has several of these 'boyfriends' as they are called. She is not the only one I know of who has several Thai boyfriends in tow who are willing to 'help the lady out' financially. It is how they get to study and afford a good motor to run around in.

So it's very similar to Japanese highschool girls who want money, or US gals working in strip joints to pay for their college.

Jeez, I have no idea as to why you guys continuously diss Thai people and especially Thai women, maybe you have led very sheltered lives and your first trip overseas was Thailand, so you can compare only Thailand to your own country.

Why is it that US women , UK women, Aussie Women, Canadian women, are to found in Tokyo's hostess bars by the thousand ?

Guess what the answer is, MONEY !!!!!!

I can only conclude that the majority of posters here are dimwits who have never travelled too much.

Let's face it guy's, you're not exactly wealthy enough to attract a Farang women young enough to be your grandaughter, ( how many Movie stars and Rock stars do you see in Pattaya looking for a wife? ) So you came to a developing country to take advantage of the financial situation of the population.

Then you seem amazed that poor people have no money, neither do their families, just like in the west, but without the benefit of Social Security handouts.

Get real guy's.... If Farangs couldn't come to Thailand and take advantage of their financial clout with poor people, do you think they would still come ?

And if any of you clowns say " But I like Asian women " then go to Tokyo, 30 Million people and plenty of choice, it's just that you can't exploit them so easily!

:o

i dont get this guys thinking.

farangs are only following the thia s lead in exploiting the poor downtrodden country folk. farangs want fun, and by george thai girls are mega fun!

i think its the girls who are exploiting the silly farang in many cases.

Edited by stephaniee

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dont get this guys thinking.

You will need experience in life to even contemplate a semblance of understanding, obviously you are lacking in that quality.

With more experience in life, maybe things will become clear to you.

Good luck. :o

The good girl excuse was BS, you know thiis but are having a hard time fully accepting. It was all about the money, it was always all about the money. When the price of your hottie rent went up and you were unwilling to pay that was it. If you want to believe she was enjoying the sex thats your perogative, but it had nothing to do with the business transaction you were engaged in. Maybe you are having a hard time because you dont realise its not normal for men to pay their girlfriends or the associated families? Let me assure you it is not. Try to find some Thai men paying girlfriends, they are paying jack and <deleted>, in fact, they are most likely taking their girlfriends money. So my advice to you is find a woman you dont have to pay to keep her around. That will be real and you will have less stress and less surprises. If she lands up being in her 30's or 40's dont be suprised as it will be next to impossible to find a 20's girl that is willing to tolerate bad looks, fat body, balding and awful fashion sense without payment. This is the real deal here, dont hate me for laying it out straight.

What a crock of old sh*te.

What is a 'Mia Moi' in effect but a paid girlfriend? Something Thai men dole out to regularly.

One woman (22 this week) who works at a local hotel as a waitress during the evening and is at college during the day, has several of these 'boyfriends' as they are called. She is not the only one I know of who has several Thai boyfriends in tow who are willing to 'help the lady out' financially. It is how they get to study and afford a good motor to run around in.

Besides A2396 has decided to opt out of the rental increase for the pussy he had on loan :o

Thank you for setting the record straight. I have also seen many ladies doing exactly what you describe, with whomever is willing, Thai or Farang. Of course this is not unique to Thailand or Thai women, but it much more commonplace than I would find back home. Much of it goes on "under the radar" & out of sight.

Hey whoa, isnt this the thread about the guy who's GIRLFRIEND was getting paid? Didnt think we were talking about mia nois, I totally agree with you about Mia Nois and Thai men, rich Thai men all have em. Mia nois are totally not the same as a girlfriend, if you dont know the difference well....

just 4 discussion purposes mr maigo

how doe one take advantage of a poor thai girl?

i have money she doenst . i honestly cant imagine how to take advantage of her. i can see her taking advantage of me though.

Mr. Mago6 seems to be the self-appointed defender of the Thai way, and protector of the sweet and virtuous Thai woman against the onslaught of old, fat, balding, ugly, stupid, drunken & ill-manered Farangs. I am glad someone is here to save the fair maidens from the evil wolves' clutches. He really sounds like a Thai disguised as an Englishman. Whatever he is, he certainly has an agenda of his own.

Thai students are not allowed by the university to date, or even get married. This is probably why she didn't want to be seen with the OP.

Barry

Quite true..Thai student not allow to have bf / gf till they are graduated. many parents says dont learn to love till you have learned how to live

You must be joking? Not allowed by which University? I have never heard of such a thing. Someone better get the word out to all those students banging their BF/GF whenever possible.

Sorry I mean by parents, but is not allowed but thing you should not do. and I said its ancient way of thinking...

Verrry Ancient.

Thank you for setting the record straight. I have also seen many ladies doing exactly what you describe, with whomever is willing, Thai or Farang. Of course this is not unique to Thailand or Thai women, but it much more commonplace than I would find back home. Much of it goes on "under the radar" & out of sight.

The only reason you think it's more commonplace here than ' Back Home ' is that you don't have the financial clout ' Back Home ' to be in the equation.

In a developing country, even if you're an old fat westerner, your financial situation dictates your relationships.

Let me put it this way,..... How many young Nurses in the USA gave you such problems that you felt the need to seek advice on an anonymous internet forum ?

I'd say there wasn't any young Nurses in the USA who were interested in you at all, why do you think that is ?

So why would you assume that a young nurse in a developing country WOULD be interested in you ?

Obviously, this is in many ways a matter of money and to some extent the cultural norms. In the good ole USA there is not a sub-culture of women making themselves available for money. Threre are plenty of poor women there, but what goes on in Thailand would not generally be acceptable there. Actually, I prefer the Thai way. At least the woman & man have a choice. In USA, there is more of a social "straight-jacket" then in Thailand, regarding this activity. Nurses in USA are highly paid and women in general are more financially & socially independent. Not to say that some of them wouldn't make themselves available for enough money, perhaps a doctor. Finally, I am not looking for advice here, just interested if anyone else ever heard the "good girl" nurse story. I know what to do with her and have done it.

I'm assuming the poster below was JOKING.... as in.... FIRST AID (not AIDS)....as in minor medical treatment...because he'd had a nurse as his GF.....
My friend was having a passionate relationship with a nurse for 2 years.

Last week he went for a test and was diagnosed positive for FIRST AIDS.

Of course.

What do you get if you cross a solicitor with a prostitute?

LEGAL AIDS

To the moderator: Kindly close this topic. The point has been made. Certain members seem to be interested in turning this into a Pi$$ing contest, as they have done the same in several other topics I have seen on this board. I thought inflamatory posts were frowned upon here. Aparently not so for certain members.

To the moderator: Kindly close this topic. The point has been made. Certain members seem to be interested in turning this into a Pi$$ing contest, as they have done the same in several other topics I have seen on this board. I thought inflamatory posts were frowned upon here. Aparently not so for certain members.

LOL.....

You can just click on the ignore button and you'll never have to see another of my posts, or are you hinting that I should be banned from posting cos I disagree with you ?

It's a Forum, people disagree, it's not personal.

Sometimes reality bites hard. :o

Thai students are not allowed by the university to date, or even get married. This is probably why she didn't want to be seen with the OP.

Barry

Quite true..Thai student not allow to have bf / gf till they are graduated. many parents says dont learn to love till you have learned how to live

You must be joking? Not allowed by which University? I have never heard of such a thing. Someone better get the word out to all those students banging their BF/GF whenever possible.

Sorry I mean by parents, but is not allowed but thing you should not do. and I said its ancient way of thinking...

Verrry Ancient.

im proud of myself to graduated before married, even i've been cheated by ex husband :-) but I learned a lots from him.

im proud of my parents they taught me in ancient way :-)

Good luck for you

In my experience of Thai nurses (as a patient) they are usually very bad tempered and unhelpful - maybe they don't get paid enough I don't know but it sure doesn't make for a pleasant experience when you are ill :o

They get paid twice minimum wage (about $11US for 12 hours). I checked a few hospitals out. ALso the high standards will be prevalent with Thais who "think" they're "high" on the prejudice ladder so obvious in BKK. The more education and better work environment, the more the expectations they have.

Better to go to a small clinic in Isaan and try there if you're bent on a nurse. Personally, I'd never mess with an ethnic Thai in BKK. More often than not, the expectation is there for high status treatment versus some of the other ethnic majorities in LOS.

I also agree about the age difference. If you're not going to "take care" of a highly educated professional (in Thai eyes) especially being an older farang, then why would she bother putting up with it when she could have a young, fit, hansum Thai hopefully equally educated.

I'm one of those guys who sprang for an air conditioner the first month and added a laptop after that...but I have no issue with money since she's more stingy about money than I, she takes better care of it and bang for the baht goes far with her (no pun intended)!

Edited by HYENA

An excellent point. Can we get a thread pinned that lists all the places where women with lower standards hang out?

:D

Judging by what I have seen over the years ( 18 in December ), many Thai women end up with what they can get, rather than what they desire.

Does anybody here in their wildest dreams think that a young Thai girl hopes to be swept off her feet by a man older than her Father with Grey or no hair, Huge guts, slovenly mannerism, showers on a Sunday only and thinks that her Family are a bunch of parasites just cos they're poor ?

Look at it this way, go into a young Thai girls bedroom and look at the posters on the wall, I guarantee there is not one poster of an old fat grey haired Farang to be seen.

They also have their dreams, seldom are those dreams realised, so they have to make do with whatever comes along, hence " Hello sexy man, where you come from " :o

An excellent point. Can we get a thread pinned that lists all the places where women with lower standards hang out?

Judging by what I have seen over the years ( 18 in December ), many Thai women end up with what they can get, rather than what they desire.

Does anybody here in their wildest dreams think that a young Thai girl hopes to be swept off her feet by a man older than her Father with Grey or no hair, Huge guts, slovenly mannerism, showers on a Sunday only and thinks that her Family are a bunch of parasites just cos they're poor ?

Look at it this way, go into a young Thai girls bedroom and look at the posters on the wall, I guarantee there is not one poster of an old fat grey haired Farang to be seen.

They also have their dreams, seldom are those dreams realised, so they have to make do with whatever comes along, hence " Hello sexy man, where you come from " :o

Remind me of what was my dream back then :D ...think think think...Ahhhhh...To have a bf who look like many Hollywood actors hahahaha

Remind me of what was my dream back then :D ...think think think...Ahhhhh...To have a bf who look like many Hollywood actors hahahaha

Sorry Sunset, I'm already spoken for, but here's something to wet you appetite, I'm actually likened to a cross between Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise, with a slight hint of Burt Reynolds and Pierce Brosnan thrown in for good measure.

:D <---- And look at that perfect smile, what else could any woman desire ?

Sorry Sunset, I'm already spoken for, but here's something to wet you appetite, I'm actually likened to a cross between Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise, with a slight hint of Burt Reynolds and Pierce Brosnan thrown in for good measure.

speechless .....

speechless .....

Hey Maigo6, that reference wouldn't happen to appear in your autobiography would it?

speechless .....

Hey Maigo6, that reference wouldn't happen to appear in your autobiography would it?

Am I talking to him now ?

wow my honor !!!