Looking For Orange "i Love The King" Wristband

rmicheald

My girlfriend lost her "I Love The King" wristband which she had for about 7 years. She is really bummed about it. I would like to find another one to replace it, but have been unable to locate one. Anyone know where I can get one?

Any Help would be greatly appreciated....Thanks

Micheal

I was told that they stopped making them awhile ago. I was trying to get a couple extras in case mine ever broke/wore out.

Then a buddy had some silver bracelets made up with the same writing on them. Have to buff them once in awhile, but they should last longer.

They stopped selling the yellow ones cos it's specially for the commemoration of the 80th year for the King. The 80th year they sold the yellow polos, t-shirts and bracelet for the entire year and it stopped the year after. Pink ones I think it was for his birthday last year or something like that. But I don't think they sell it anymore. Sometimes you might still see some small shops clearing their stocks (where more locals are) but I doubt you'll find them in any 7-11 nor post office anymore.

Honestly I ask myself why they are not selling them anymore! My wife told me that there are maybe new ones (yellow / blue) but I never saw them so far. Anyway I wear my orange one every day. I like it, Thais like it!