90 Days Notification

My last arrival to thailand was 16 june and got my stamp admitted stay to 13 sept. based on my old (first one) non-imm. O visa. I got 1-year extension at the imm.office on 27 june - now my questions:

1. Do i have have to make my notification at imm. office based on my arrival 16 june - 90 days = 13 sept

2. Or shall I use the date 27 june when i got my extension of non-O (27 june - 90 days = 25 sept.)

Thanks in advance

My last arrival to thailand was 16 june and got my stamp admitted stay to 13 sept. based on my old (first one) non-imm. O visa. I got 1-year extension at the imm.office on 27 june - now my questions:

1. Do i have have to make my notification at imm. office based on my arrival 16 june - 90 days = 13 sept

2. Or shall I use the date 27 june when i got my extension of non-O (27 june - 90 days = 25 sept.)

Thanks in advance

#2...

Agree with Tywais. I understand that the entry on june 16 was on a non-O and you extended your permission to stay on june 27. That would would mean the 90 day clock started june 27.

Note that you can do it by mail and have a window of 7 days before till 7 days after you should make your 90 day reporting. So doing it on 19 Sept. would be good under both dates. But the first time you applied for an extension of stay is considered reporting your 90 days. Subsequent extension of stay however not!

Agree with Tywais. I understand that the entry on june 16 was on a non-O and you extended your permission to stay on june 27. That would would mean the 90 day clock started june 27.

Note that you can do it by mail and have a window of 7 days before till 7 days after you should make your 90 day reporting. So doing it on 19 Sept. would be good under both dates. But the first time you applied for an extension of stay is considered reporting your 90 days. Subsequent extension of stay however not!

You understand it correct, good idea with 19th sept.

Thanks all for your help,