Not Another Burger Thread But This One Is

FarangCravings

The DOGS <deleted>

Gotta say that I had the best burger ever in a new place thats just opened up it was not only HUGE but real tasty I have not had a burger like that in the 2 years I have been living here all of us that ate there agreed it was the best burger they had had in Chiang Mai.

One of us ordered the full monty burger which was about a foot tall (massive)

Its the new food service offered by Blue Sky Bar which is located on the moat just past Manadalay entrance

If ya into Burgers then this is a must try I am sure you will agree with me after trying there

Its only open at night though 6pm onwards I think

I discovered today that there's a second place that does great burgers (besides Duke's on Chiang Mai-Lumphin road) and that's Duke's at the Night Bazaar. Seriously, I've eaten Joe's Famous burger three times this week, and see no reason to try anything/anywhere else.

It's that good ... I'm just sayin'.

I discovered today that there's a second place that does great burgers (besides Duke's on Chiang Mai-Lumphin road) and that's Duke's at the Night Bazaar. Seriously, I've eaten Joe's Famous burger three times this week, and see no reason to try anything/anywhere else.

It's that good ... I'm just sayin'.

I tried Dukes and its OK but I prefer the new place

each to there own

Gotta say that I had the best burger ever in a new place thats just opened up it was not only HUGE but real tasty I have not had a burger like that in the 2 years I have been living here all of us that ate there agreed it was the best burger they had had in Chiang Mai.

Its the new food service offered by Blue Sky Bar which is located on the moat just past Manadalay entrance

I may be forced to try this out. :o

I may be forced to try this out. :o

Nothing wrong with - look forward to your report tomorrow (at the latest) :D