Help! I Need To Sell My House Brfore Foreclosure This Month!

I own a property on the shoreline of Koh Samui Island that is worth 27 million baht. Unfortunately, I've been trying to sell my property for a year with no takers. I need to sell it by the 20th of this month or else my property will be taken from me to cover a personal debt that my wife owes. Any ideas on what to do????

I own a property on the shoreline of Koh Samui Island that is worth 27 million baht. Unfortunately, I've been trying to sell my property for a year with no takers. I need to sell it by the 20th of this month or else my property will be taken from me to cover a personal debt that my wife owes. Any ideas on what to do????

So, you're selling it subject to an underlying lien. How great is the lien to be taken out?

Hi

What is the minimum price your wife is prepared to accept for her property?

roy gsd

Edited by roygsd

Is this post for real?

I mean , if it was me and i knew i had a year to sell it or lose it , i would make sure i sold it!! Its not that difficult...its worth (whatever that means) 27 million .. you ask 27 million for it ...it doesn't sell so ...here's the clever bit .. you reduce it !! and you keep reducing it until it sells.

I am always annoyed by people saying they can't sell their properties.. all properties can be sold ..its all down to price.

I'll give you a million baht for it .. there... you got an offer which is better than nothing .

Is this post for real?

I mean , if it was me and i knew i had a year to sell it or lose it , i would make sure i sold it!! Its not that difficult...its worth (whatever that means) 27 million .. you ask 27 million for it ...it doesn't sell so ...here's the clever bit .. you reduce it !! and you keep reducing it until it sells.

I am always annoyed by people saying they can't sell their properties.. all properties can be sold ..its all down to price.

I'll give you a million baht for it .. there... you got an offer which is better than nothing .

I'll give you 1.1 million baht. Let the bidding begin!

Is this post for real?

I'll give you 1.1 million baht. Let the bidding begin!

1.1 million baht, ha! That is chicken feed... I offer 1.3 million baht... cash money. :o

A house at that price has a very limited market.....so I'll push the boat out 1.5m Baht :o

Edited by Tafia

It is obviously not "worth" 27m or you would have sold it.

How much does your wife owe?

RAZZ

A house at that price has a very limited market.....so I'll push the boat out 1.5m Baht :o

1.6 now :D

One week to go. :o

1.6 plus 3 bananas. :D

Sell it to someone whom you know and trust.... for pennies.

Then, take a power of attorney from him.

Now, it is not in your or your wife's name.

It is not longer yours as an asset and cannot be taken away from you.

Then, the lenders will need to find other assets of yours.

That won't work. A property with a bank loan on it can be taken by the bank even if it is sold to someone else. There is a lien on the property and I would presume that the bank also holds the title. At least that is the way things work in the US.

Well 27mill cant be a snip or it would have sold, the question is how much is owing and is there any collateral, if not hand the keys back with a smile, if you have any collateral get it while you can, but sounds like you have left it a bit late,..this pretty well sums up the thai real estate market, ( if there is one ) and values, .when you want to sell anything here its an awful long winded affair, ......good luck,.

I think you will find he is "upside down in it " as the yanks say,and cant sell it till the loan is paid off,sounds to me like another non investment purchase,.

Raise you by 4 bananas and a coconut. :D

Edited by johnnyk

Hi,

Do you mean your house is at you wife's name ?

Anyway, it's very difficult to sell a house at this high price. Also, I was professional of real estate, and I've noticed that agencies didn't work seriously, especially farang agencies. I don't understand why.

You have to do a "real false sale" at a small price to a (very !) good friend. So the bank (or other organism) will not take your house.

Hi,

Do you mean your house is at you wife's name ?

Anyway, it's very difficult to sell a house at this high price. Also, I was professional of real estate, and I've noticed that agencies didn't work seriously, especially farang agencies. I don't understand why.

You have to do a "real false sale" at a small price to a (very !) good friend. So the bank (or other organism) will not take your house.

Really ??? :o

My previous house was swallowed by a giant ameoba. Be careful of those things.

I'll bid 1.65m plus a couple of discount coupons from Fuji.

I have two questions:

1. What did your wife do with the millions she borrowed against the home?

2. Why hasn't her Thai BF pushed you off the top of an office building yet?

Raise you by 4 bananas and a coconut. :D

OK.....1.65 all the bananas you can eat + 3 pineapples. beat that Johnnyk!!

Edited by Tafia

you are all cruel and so untrusting of other posters on t.v

i know this guy personally and he really in the sh it,his property is worth more than 27 mill....its a massive place right on the seafront with about a rai of land. he has been let down by bogus buyers a few times now which is why it really is last minute for him or last week anyway.

his wife lost 16 mill to the local mafia playing connect four at an undisclosed destination.....i heard it was in someones rented apartment,but dont quote me on that as i dont like to disclose such delicate information .

he was looking for some real help by asking on this forum and you guys just take the mick,u should be ashamed.

i talked to him just recently and he has fled to uk with the wife and left the property to be taken back by the bank, i feel so sorry for him and dont know what hes gonna do next...life can be so cruel, i think hes even got to sell his football team too and hes only recently aquired that too. i hope you dont offer some ridiculous price for that but he did say he open to offers.allacting or as hes bettter known .......thaksin,my heart goes out to u .may buddha bless you