Hung Fats Chinese

mekka

New Chinese restaraunt owned by the joes, baan rim pa mob....has anyone tried it yet? Certainly looks real good..I love chinese food and have yet to find a goo Chinese restaraunt in Patong...actually when i think about it there is none, i remember putting a thread up ages ago about chinese in patong, didnt think anyone came up with anything...anyway any reviews on this place much appreciated, by the looks of it, it wont be cheap and i dont want to waste my time if its rubbish.

http://www.baanrimpa.com/hungfats/

(hope im allowed to post a link here, if not i apologise and please remove)

New Chinese restaraunt owned by the joes, baan rim pa mob....has anyone tried it yet? Certainly looks real good..I love chinese food and have yet to find a goo Chinese restaraunt in Patong...actually when i think about it there is none, i remember putting a thread up ages ago about chinese in patong, didnt think anyone came up with anything...anyway any reviews on this place much appreciated, by the looks of it, it wont be cheap and i dont want to waste my time if its rubbish.

http://www.baanrimpa.com/hungfats/

(hope im allowed to post a link here, if not i apologise and please remove)

There are a couple of big bilboards heading into Patong from Karon with ads for Chineses food, sorry, the name s of the restaurants escape me.

From the Baan Rim Pa group, expect huge prices.

So where can you get good Chinese? Any recommendations in Phuket Town?

Top floor of the Pearl Hotel in Phuket Town. Many speak highly of it. Have to say I had a meal there just the one night and ordered Peeking Duck. The waiter brought crispy pork... I mentioned that I had ordered duck and he replied they did not have any and the chef thought I would like pork instead? Anyway if the meal does not work out you can choose from the female menu downstairs and have a 'special massage'