Ever Cheated On A Partner?

popmybubble

Ever Cheated on a Partner?  

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:o

As the country song says:

Them girls all get prettier round closing time

They all begin to look like movie stars

Them girls all get prettier round closing time

When the lock-up's taking place

it puts a glow on every face

of those fallen angels of the back street bars.

If I could rate them from one to ten

I'm looking for a nine,

but an eight could kinda work herself in

But then when the next morning comes

I wake up with a number one

I swear I'll never get that drunk again.

:D

Hmm... not many people voting... it's anonymous remember!!!

You do not need to be disappointed that not so much many members vote if there are ever cheated partner or not, everybody know themselve how they are and they are respons what they did.

If ever cheated : they have scar all their life

but if never cheated : they will proud themselve all their life too

How many never had a partner to cheat on?

I do not know how many but I know still can find , I speak in general : when you are in a couple life you have to know what you want in relationship with someone that you can realy love and trust him/her and will take care each other until the end or you have another reasons such as: beautiful/handsom,reason for financial, better and easier life to live with her/him, lonely, pity, smart, nice car,...... so many reasons and everybody are different depend on themselve and the way of thinking how much important to respect themselve.

The numbers for the women are not big enough for a valid sample. But for the men, the e numbers do not reflect almost all studies of western men. There are not as many studies of Asian men, but African men tend to have even a larger percentage of men who "cheat," as inferred in this poll. And I would assume that the studies of Asian men would not reveal any surprising differences.

The lower numbers probably mean at least one of several possibilities:

1. Men who do not "cheat" are more apt to respond to this poll (bragging, pride, etc.).

2. Men who "cheat" are less likely to respond to this poll (shame, embarrassment, etc).

3. Many men are lying.

relationships are complicated. sometimes it comes to a point to where you love each other so much that you end up hurting each other (if that makes any sense).

It has been said that "there is a fine line between love and hate"...

i have never felt so much guilt in my life, and i think you all know why. i've gone over the reasons in my head, kicked myself, justified myself, and just moved on. time takes care of these things. keeping yourself away from further temptations is a must. i love my wife and i hate myself for the things that can not be undone. human urges are hard to conquer at times, and alcohol only acts as a catalyst. people make mistakes.

I have a friend that insists having a blow job is not cheating !..or a massage with "a happy ending " :o

I'd tend to agree with that, along with slamming a bird, provided its for cash. You pay for the service, zip up and leave. Would you consider your gf going for a hair cut to be cheating? Of course not! :D

The ladies may see it a little differently of course, but the trick is not to get caught. And the number 1 way guys will get caught is giving their phone number out to whores or to other birds that their not honest with about having a partner.

Edited by TopDogger

Think 'partner' needs to be defined a bit better.

I think 'Cheating' needs to be defined better.

How 'bout "Any touchy-feely stuff?" :o

Surely 'cheating' means to have a relationship with? Be it for one night or many?