How To Meet Caucasian Women?

inasia

I'm living and working in Asia. (I'm from the UK). I'd really like to date Caucasian girls. Well, just one would suit me fine :o. Thai girls are abundantly available. But how do you suggest I meet Caucasian girls? Is there somewhere they hang out? Is there a dating site they tend to use? That is, women who live in Thailand or Asia - not just tourists.

PS: Thai girls. I've met some wonderful, educated and classy Thai women. I don't assume that you're ALL bar girls. It's just that I'd like to meet a girl more like the girls back home. Please don't be offended.

guys have been asking this a lot lately so do a search to find similar posts.

best places to go in BKK are (obviously) khao san road, sukhumwit soi 11 bars (Q Bar, Bed Supperclub, Twisted Republic, Gazebo), and try the ladies' nights scattered here and there.

Show us your pic - and if you're such a beefcake.......you might not get pass this forum!!.....hehe

Some of us are quite....ummm...... HUNGRY, u know :D

To answer your question.......

NO IDEA.....coz I'm a thai woman and loooove to hang out at the market!! :o

Edited by teacup

Hmm…I’m not on a DIET... and so the rest of ladies here...........and we r mostly beef meat eaters :D

May be U should try to offer yourself in the “health & diet”, or the “children” forum, marshmallow boy :o ...............---me think

Edited by teacup

I go to the market when I'm hungry too.

U do? ……nothing better than a 15 bths kao-pad & a free glass of H2o, isn’t it? :o

"Beefcake"? - Makes me think of gym narcissists on steroids.

Ahh---by default….so U do admit ----you r not a steroids on legs.........mr. IA

Well well well …..so long as you got some meat on bone, U might have a chance here.

We ladies like VARITIES - judging by the “BEEFCAKE CLUB” below, check it out - as U can C :D

What else r u looking for, mr IA?

I'm living and working in Asia. (I'm from the UK). I'd really like to date Caucasian girls. Well, just one would suit me fine :o . Thai girls are abundantly available. But how do you suggest I meet Caucasian girls? Is there somewhere they hang out? Is there a dating site they tend to use? That is, women who live in Thailand or Asia - not just tourists.

PS: Thai girls. I've met some wonderful, educated and classy Thai women. I don't assume that you're ALL bar girls. It's just that I'd like to meet a girl more like the girls back home. Please don't be offended.

hi

try cheap charlies on soi 11, and theres a little road that runs behind it with a mexican, and british pub on it,also a very nice guest house, there many nice western lady around here, quite a nice scene at night,

many pubs near emporioum too

goodluck

Im moving this to the General Forum.

the Ladies forum is for women to discuss issues about their life and living in Thailand

usually they are stuff that frighten men :o

so I dont think you will have much luck here

plus, as GirlX mentioned, the question has been asked in the past (more than once). So, do a search on the forum (search box in top left corner of page)

also, do remember that this forum (Thaivisa) is not a dating website. It is a discussion forum to exchange views. You may however use one of the forum sponsors (a dating site).

cheers

:o:D

WOOOO!!!----------Dear nong MIG

What have you done?!!!!!!!

OMG ….I just can’t believe that you are actually moving this to the General from the “ladies forum”.

This is all too embarrassing for me!!!!….. as I thought we could have fun ”helping” him in out Ladies forum.

Tum maiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!

Now where should I hide myself !!!

haha oops sorry na kha

I didnt read all the replies, just read the OP and as the Ladies forum is not a place for men to come find women (not to mention most of my lovely ladies are happily married / in proper relationship anyway)

so thought it would help the OP's cause better with more appropriate readership and suggestions from the men in general

:D

by the way you can hide behind my BIGGGGGGG smile :o

OMG ….I just can’t believe that you are actually moving this to the General from the “ladies forum”.

This is all too embarrassing for me!!!!….. as I thought we could have fun ”helping” him in out Ladies forum.

Don't worry teacup

If one OK

Man o' UK

Has his eye

On pooying's Of

Caucasian...Persuasion

95% of the rest

only seek the best

fine fems fatal from

the land of smiles and sun

that can only be

our cup tea

OMG ….I just can't believe that you are actually moving this to the General from the "ladies forum".

This is all too embarrassing for me!!!!….. as I thought we could have fun "helping" him in out Ladies forum.

Nice one :-)

Ive removed one offensive comment, and the poster given official warning.

anyone who decides to follow him down the self destructive path of slandering others...watch out. the more warnings I give out for repeat offense the more patience I lose, and it may also earn you suspension from posting

(meant to give you time to reflect that if you have nothing positive/constructive to say, its perfectly ok to not say anything)

I am an interesting ok-looking fit guy (38yrs old), but find that so many western women won't even look at me.

I am not so rich, but not poor, and don't want a different woman every night. I have been in Bangkok two weeks and think that unless I drink heavily and throw money around, I cannot meet anyone - Thai or western.

Western women often complain that western men won't look at them - but they often have such bad attitudes - wanting only tall dark and handsome - and rich.

I guess that there are lots of hypocrites around - men and women - Thai and western.

I am an interesting ok-looking fit guy (38yrs old), but find that so many western women won't even look at me.

I am not so rich, but not poor, and don't want a different woman every night. I have been in Bangkok two weeks and think that unless I drink heavily and throw money around, I cannot meet anyone - Thai or western.

Western women often complain that western men won't look at them - but they often have such bad attitudes - wanting only tall dark and handsome - and rich.

I guess that there are lots of hypocrites around - men and women - Thai and western.

Two whole weeks mate? Perhaps broaden your horizons beyond nightclubs. And just to point out, while 99.9% of western men don't come to Thailand to look for western women, I suggest that 99.9% of western women don't come to Thailand to look for western men either.

or just perhaps your last sentence could possibly be the reason why you are having a tough time. :o

Wow. You've moved me and taken this thread through some strange territory. "The Castle" is an Australian film isn't it? ("That's going straight to the trophy room"). Sorry I missed the offensive post. What, or who was it about?

NotToBe: I've heard about Western women complaining that western men won't look at them. I've never met one in real life to determine their attitude. I've seen it mentioned before on here. Always the poster is shot down in flames. Perhaps they're all meeting the same angry chick, who goes from bar to bar leaving a bad impression.

Actually, I don't have that much practice at meeting girls in bars. I don't drink. (There - I've just blown any chances right there with that admission.).

I'm living and working in Asia. (I'm from the UK). I'd really like to date Caucasian girls. Well, just one would suit me fine :D . Thai girls are abundantly available. But how do you suggest I meet Caucasian girls? Is there somewhere they hang out? Is there a dating site they tend to use? That is, women who live in Thailand or Asia - not just tourists.

i would say the best method would be to find an ex-pat website, attach a lovely pic of some bloke looking suave and cool on your profile, then feign that you have no idea how to meet caucasian women in thailand. finally, ask the forum for advice and answer only the flirty girlie replies, and then watch the pm's roll in (btw - have you got any yet?). :o

Several years ago the US Marine detachment at the US Embassy held a Friday night happy hour at the Marine House which was open to anyone. It was attneded by many of the single women that worked at the embassy. Give the embassy a call and check if still going on.

But how do you suggest I meet Caucasian girls?

Take a diving course somewhere in Southern Thailand, preferably during the high season. Or just hang out at Koh Phi Phi, Krabi province. Ibiza-like atmosphere, lots of attractive female "Caucasian" tourists.

Edited by keestha