Thailand Losing Battle To Win Muslim Hearts

george

[

Then you're the naive. Human nature only works for smallish groups of people, once the numbers get too big then enforcement is required to stop us ripping each other apart. There's very little altruism in the human animal.

So who was thew last person you saw being ripped apart? where does this happen? you are making a lot of wild statements about people, I have lived in Thailand for some time now and never seen any violence, same as when I am in England, the odd scuffle after closing time but not anything like wide spread slaughter you are describing. If we are all animals like you and Ravisher seem to think why aren't stepfathers across the globe wiping out their step kids? and as I have asked before if you such animals inside why are you sitting around typing when you could be out raping and butchering the population.

[

Then you're the naive. Human nature only works for smallish groups of people, once the numbers get too big then enforcement is required to stop us ripping each other apart. There's very little altruism in the human animal.

So who was thew last person you saw being ripped apart? where does this happen? you are making a lot of wild statements about people, I have lived in Thailand for some time now and never seen any violence, same as when I am in England, the odd scuffle after closing time but not anything like wide spread slaughter you are describing. If we are all animals like you and Ravisher seem to think why aren't stepfathers across the globe wiping out their step kids? and as I have asked before if you such animals inside why are you sitting around typing when you could be out raping and butchering the population.

I think you have taken this statement way too literally, however we all know of and have read of stories of infantacide and killing of step children and their own children of bullies in school, at work and in bars who if unchecked by the restraints of society and police would wreak havoc unknown. WE all know of the terrorists and of crimminals who rob and plunder and rape . Why isnt he out there instead of typing well perhaps he is able to control his lusts to the extent he doesnt have these tendancies but a lot of people do. It is true small groups are easier to control than large groups but the controls are always neeeded just not so large to be noticable in the smaller sized communities.